Chapter 4

1 month later...
MaryKay P.O.V.
Me and Valorie keep our boundaries. I don't bother with anything she's doing and she ignores me as if im not here. I'm fine with it. Today was a Friday and I had just got done with 2 1500 word essays and a test. College was kind of a hassle but I stayed focus and that seemed to make everything work out. Trevor somehow found out my number and has been texting me trying to make conversation and be friends. I just ignore it. I see him around the house but I just say hey and keep it moving I can be cordial but that doesn't mean we're friends.

I was walking back to my dorm when Cathy and Alex joined me. "So I was thinking...." Cathy started. "There's this house party a couple miles from campus." Alex explained. "And we wanted to see if you would like to come?" Cathy asked. I shook my head. "I'm caught up with studying just finished I can finally chill." I told them. "Girl there will be many other tines you can chill come on we're in college its the time to do everything." Alex said. I sighed. "Alright what time?" I asked. "8 meet us at our dorm." Cathy said. I nodded before we went up in the elevator and got on our floors and separated. It was currently 5 so i went to for a while sleep.

2 Hours later...
I heard the door shut making me become awake. I went and grabbed my beats pill, phone and went and ran bath water. I went in and played Pandora from my phone. 30 minutes later I got out and dried off. I walked to the mirror and did my hair and makeup. After I went to my closet grabbed some clothes and got dressed. I looked over at the clock seeing it was a little pass 8. "Shit Cathy's gonna kill me." I sighed. I walked out and saw one of my bras on the floor by Valories door I shrugged it off knowing it was just Madison. "I don't wanna do it." Valorie said. "How come all of a sudden you wanna be celibate?" Trevor asked. I grabbed the bra and threw it in my hamper before walking out.

Clearly Valorie hadn't told him and was trying to stop having sex

Clearly Valorie hadn't told him and was trying to stop having sex. He still would need to get tested he could already have it but it wasn't my business. I went over to Cathy and Alex's room I knocked and the door swung open to a angry Cathy. "I said 8, its 8:23." Cathy complained. I rolled my eyes. "Everybody didn't take military training and can get dressed in one minute." I said to Cathy. Her route was to get into the military but she wanted to go to college first. Backwards I know but Cathy is a girl you can't read. I looked over at her outfit "Well you look cute." I complimented. "Nice flattery." She rolled her eyes.

" She rolled her eyes