Chapter 10

Valorie P.O.V.
"Looks like little miss had a wild night." I picked up a men's shirt off the floor. I walked over to go in my room but I noticed her door was open and I spotted her and Trevor. Hell No. I ran in. I pushed my hand down on her neck and squeezed. She woke up choking trying to grasp my hands off of her. She started to grab at my neck and choke me causing me to let go. I saw Trevor get up and get Mary Kay off of me. "Valorie the fuck are you doing in here!" He yelled at me. "This bitch! I knew she was gonna be trouble! I knew that best friend shit was a coverup!" I yelled. "Valorie we aren't together anymore so what are you getting at?" Trevor asked. "You know what fine." I said before marching out of the house.

Jax P.O.V.

"What are you telling me this for dont you hate Mary Kay?" I asked Valorie

"What are you telling me this for dont you hate Mary Kay?" I asked Valorie. She smiled at me. "I just thought you should know." She said before grabbing her purse and leaving. That was weird. Well I figured Mary Kay would do that but I still wanna be friends I guess. She's a awesome person.

Catherine P.O.V.

I sat at the island of Trevor and Riley's dorm

I sat at the island of Trevor and Riley's dorm. "Okay well listen I came over to talk what happened can't happen again.....I'm serious. Until your done with Iyauna I want no part or relation with you besides us having mutual friends. By the way Iyauna is cheating on you with the Law Professor." I told him. "Well I knew she was cheating just didn't know who. And out of everyone that old ass man." He shook his head. "And I promise I'm going to break up with her I want you more than anything." He said grabbing my hand. I snatched it from him. "Break up with her." I said before leaving out.

Mary Kay P.O.V.

After that episode this morning Trevor left and I showered and washed my hair

After that episode this morning Trevor left and I showered and washed my hair. I didn't feel in the mood so I just put on a Nike sports bra and shorts and slid a robe on top. "You look better without make-up." Jax said plopping on my bed. "How'd you get in?" I asked. "Your door was unlocked. I knocked and said I'm coming in." He laughed. I smiled. "So-" "Don't I know what happened Valorie told me I still want to be your friend." He told me.

"There's no telling what's gonna happen just because me and him, did what we did doesn't mean were going to be together I kind of regret it. Wait you probably don't wanna hear this." I sighed. I palmed myself feeling embarrassed. He chuckled. "Kay you can come to me with anything. No matter what im here." He told me. I didn't say anything I just hugged him he is so awesome. "I guess you probably want some alone time so I'll leave." He kissed my cheek and walked out.

Iyauna P.O.V.

"You can't even stop taking pictures when we done fucking

"You can't even stop taking pictures when we done fucking." Riley laughed. "Why did you call me over here?" I asked. "See I didn't expect you to demand me to fuck you and all that when you got here but I'm breaking up with you." he told me. I really didn't care but no one break up with Iyauna Roslie Brooks. "What?" I asked. "Im breaking up with you I'm done. We both knew we weren't meant for each other so why do we keep faking. You been cheating I been cheating let's just stop." He continued. "Wait what? How do you know I've been cheating? And what, you've been Cheating? With who?" I asked.

I wondered if he was just saying shit or really meant it. "A girl who I really really want and I know its weird that I found what I think is the one in a relationship but I won't know till I try." He explained. I shook my head. "Fine were OVER!" I yelled before grabbing the glass coffee table and rolling it over on the marble floor causing it to fall over. I smiled. "I thought I already covered that goodbye." He told me. I frowned and let out a frustrated scream.

Valorie P.O.V.
I knew just the exact way to make me and Trevor be together forever. Have him forever. And it would be one of his favorite things about me. I put my outfit together then grabbed my spare key. I saw Mary Kay at the island studying. She looked up. "I'm going over Trevor's Ill be back tomorrow....maybe." I laughed. I went over to his dorm and slide the spare key I made earlier when we were together. He was sleep and Riley wasn't there....hmmm easier then I thought.

I went over and slid the covers off him and pulled down his shorts and boxers I put my mouth on his member. He opened his eyes. "Damn Val." He groaned. Moments later he cummed and was wide awake. I slid on top of him with no condom. I began riding him. "You gone be with me forever till death." I moaned.

Mary Kay P.O.V.
I slowly walked into Riley and Trevor's unlocked dorm door. I went over to Trevor's room and opened the door. I gasped. "Trevor!" I cried. "MaryKay!" He pushed her off and got up. "No come back! You have to stay with me forever now we both have aids." She smiled. Trevor looked back. "What!" He yelled. "I have aids and no-" Trevor cut her off with a slap. "Oh my god!" I yelled. "Your so fucking evil your finna burn in hell." I yelled at her before grabbing her punching her repeatedly. I'm done being the same good and nice girl its all over now...