Chapter 15

3 months Later....
Jax P.O.V.

College had started back and I had stopped going because I got drafted

College had started back and I had stopped going because I got drafted. Soon I would have to fly out to Atlanta. Cause I got drafted to the Atlanta Hawks. Until then I was spending as much time I could with Kay's pregnant self. She was 8 months and the moods swings were only getting worse. She's due in two weeks so we had just finished the nursery yesterday. We were getting all the other stuff she needed for the baby now. "That's it?" I asked putting the last bag in the trunk. She nodded. We got in the car and she gave a uneasy look. "You good?" I asked. She nodded. "Contractions." She shrugged. I nodded. "Baby you know how I told you bout me having to fly out?" I asked her. Oh Yea we just got together last month....

"Yea." She made a pouting face. "Well I got a call and I have to fly out next week I explained your situation with you being in labor in the next three weeks and he gave me a extension but soon when I leave I can't just keep you down here by yourself with the baby...I was hoping we could move down there together...to Atlanta?" I asked. She started screaming. "Kay?" Kay?!" I panicked I didnt know what's wrong. "Im going into Labor!" She yelled. "What! When did your water break?" I asked. "In the store." She told me. I rushed through traffic possibly running red lights. "Hey! Dont kill me and my baby!" She yelled.  She started taking off her long skirt leaving her in spandex shorts and a shirt. I hurried at the hospital.

I went to Kay's side and picked her up. "Aye! My girls going into Labor!" I yelled and they came over to her with a wheel chair. I started calling everyone. I rushed behind them. Once we got in they started talking. "Oh wow! The baby's head is already here! Youve already did one of the biggest jobs through labor." The nurse told her. "Okay I'm gonna need you to hurry and push we dont have enough time for drugs." She explained. I went to her side and held her hand and back. "No no no!" She had a worried look. They started cutting her bottoms off. "Im scared Jax." She breathed out loud. "It'll be okay I'm right here. The babies finally gonna be here. itll be alright." I kissed her cheek.

She made a short smile then quickly replaced it with a screaming groan. "Oh my god!" She sighed. "Okay push on 3." The Nurse told her before counting down. "1- 2- 3-" "Arghh!" Kay yelled. "Okay that was good one more." The nurse told us. "Okay, 1- 2-" Before hearing her words everything went black for me.

Catherine P.O.V

"Can't believe he passed out

"Can't believe he passed out." Kay snickered. She had just given birth to the baby. "Aww I hope he wakes up in time to hold the baby." She said looking sad. I smiled. "You guys look so cute together cuz." I told her. "Thanks...Jax wants me to leave and go with him to Atlanta but im not sure." She sighed. "What you mean I vote y'all go. Plus me and Riley leaving to go to California in a month since remember he got drafted to the Rams." I mentioned. "Well alright. We'll have time to get ready since he got an extension. Imma miss all us together. Shawn and Alex in Detroit. Just dont know what to do." She started crying. "Damn girl your not pregnant anymore but we will still meet up at times and see each other." I laughed. She nodded. "Right."

Alex P.O.V.

V

"Oh my god! Baby!" I yelled

"Oh my god! Baby!" I yelled. He ran in. "Girl only time you yell like that is when I'm putting in work." He laughed before bouncing himself onto the bed. "Kay had the baby, I'm finna facetime Catherine." I told him. She answered. "Wassup my peoples." Shawn laughed. "Hey y'all. I wish I was I couldve been there but I'm sorry. Hopefully we can meet up for Thanksgiving and meet my sister since she moved with us." I thought. "Its okay here's the baby...." Kay trailed. "Oh my god. I'm the god mother right?" I asked. "Sorry but I get that roll." Catherine stuck her tongue out. I pouted. "Actually I decided on yall both being God moms." She shrugged.

Jax P.O.V.
"Yo you good man?" Riley asked as I sat up. I nodded. "Yea, what happened and where Kay and the baby?" I asked. "You passed out but the baby here and they all in Kay room." He told me just as a doctor walked in. "Hi I'm sorry but it was just an anxiety attack there common from fathers when mothers go through birth. Well we can take you to see your girlfriend if your friend here will sign the discharge papers." She explained. I nodded. "Come with me." The lady took me to Kay's room. "Aye you go in imma sign ya papers." Riley said. I walked in and smiled. "Hey, you wanna hold her?" Kay asked. I nodded fastly. I she passed her over and I just cradled her in my arms. "Here's the birth certificate." the nurse walked in. "Why y'all dressed up?" I looked back at Riley and Cathy as he walked back in. "Date." He simply said I made a O face. "I have to go take her for a bottle." The nurse said and I handed the baby over. "Um, Jax do you wanna sign her certificate as the father?" She asked. "Of course." I smiled walked over and signing. "What you gonna name her?" I asked. "Brelynn Lani Adams" She answered.

Brelynns nursery