Chapter 5

Alex P.O.V.
"You wanna go back to my place?" I asked Shawn. He seemed confused and hesitant. "We just gone chill." I told him. "Okay but what about Cathy and Kay?" He asked. "Lemme go check with them." I walked over to Mary Kay who surprisingly was with Trevor. "Um, me and Shawn are about to go to my dorm. You can come now or do you guys think you can find a ride?" I asked. "A-"Ill take her, Val just ran off to some ball with her sorority sisters so I can take them." Trevor interrupted. "Okay well have fun." I hugged Mary Kay before going to Shawn and leaving out.

Catherine P.O.V.
"Hey, Alex left earlier she's with Shawn and Trevor said he'd give us a ride are you ready to leave yet?" Mary Kay asked. "Uh, I think I'm gonna stay." I told her. "Go on I'll be fine I'm a big girl." I smirked. "But remember what your mom and my dad said were cousins were supposed to stick together." She said. "Damn Kay its just a simple party it'll be alright." I kissed her cheek. She sighed. "Alright answer your phone when I call and when you get back call me." she said before walking off. I turned back around and went to find the bar. I heard Pull Up With a Stick play and I got on the floor and start dancing everyone was dancing and yelling out the lyrics.

Some guy I was talking to earlier came and danced with me. I looked back smiling at him. He smirked. After the sung cut off he took my hand leading me to a room. We started kissing and he smoothly leaded me to the bed and we took off each others clothes. "Wait, wait Im not ready. I just met you and I'm not that type of girl." I look at him with an uneasy face. He scrunched his face up. "Hoe you crazy." He laughed and stuck himself in. "Stop, man. Stop!" I said trying to push him out of me. He laughed. "Shut up and take it." He said pounding in me. It felt horrible my area felt tore up. I couldn't help the tears rolling down my face. "Stop! Please! Stop! I don't want this!" I yelled. I felt myself getting over heated and fainted.

Dav P.O.V. (The guy with Cathy)
I ignored her pleads of help. I looked back up at her and saw her black out. I got worried. I got up and put on my clothes. I ran down and got one of my Soccer teammates. Also a cool friend. I explained what happened. "What! Why the hell would you do something like that! She could've had aids, and even if she doesn't she doesn't deserve this what if it happened to your sister! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Matt yelled at me. Hot tears streamed down. "I'm sorry! Man I am!" I told him.

Mary Kay P.O.V
"Thanks for the ride again." I told Trevor over the phone. "No problem, Cathy called back yet?" He asked. "No so im going back to the party to get her since Alex said she's not there." I told him. "Wait that's dangerous. I'm coming over." He told me. I sighed. "I can do fine by myself." I said. "No now come down to the garage." I heard shuffling. I went and walked down and he was there in the car. We drove back to the party.

"Hey have you seen my cousin come out she has brown hair mixed, thick?" I asked. He shook his head I sighed and went inside. We looked out towards the pool then started going upstairs we saw people crowding a room. I went threw and saw the police examining my cousin she had on a blanket on top of her. Nurses were putting her on a gurney. My heart dropped. "No, no no no no no no!" I yelled. "What happened! Hey! Thats my cousin!" I felt the room closing in on me I started wheezing and touch my head. "She was raped and blacked out we've got the guy under temporary arrest until she can give a statement their taking her to the hospital she still has a pulse. Most likely she'll make it." Someone updated me. I nodded. "Oh my god I should've made her come with me." I sighed. I left out and Trevor drove me to the hospital.

Catherine P.O.V.
"Leave me the hell alone! I just got fucking raped! You want to know what happen here's what happened. I've always been a good girl of course I snuck out a few times, yelled back at my mom, did some things I shouldn't have but I didn't deserve this no one does. I went to this party talked to this guy about my favorite football team. Then went and watched some people play beer pong my cousin came around that time ready to go I asked her to leave without me so I could enjoy my time I got a drink and before you asked no I wasn't drunk not a very heavy drinker I only had 2 shots including the one I grabbed before going and dancing he danced with me after that he led me to a room we kissed took off each others clothes then I thought Cathy what are you doing. Then asked him to stop he continued and pushed into me and pounding in my insides I felt as if I would bust I cried out stop, I don't want this then I felt myself slip away and everything blacken." I explained. They seemed astonished. They left out. I just laid down.

MaryKay then walked in. "Your moms going to be here by tomorrow. I came early but you were sleeping. I know how hospital food is so I brought McDonalds." She smiled. She sighed. "I'm sorry I should have made you come I should've stayed or something I shouldn't have left you there it's my fault." She said. "Don't blame yourself its no ones fault but that guy he decided to do this." I told her.