Chapter 6

1 weeks later...
Catherine P.O.V.
I had just got out of the hospital 3 days ago and my mom was still here. Hovering over me. Everymorning I wake up she's here and when I go to sleep she leaves afterwards. Its so annoying. "Mom, mom! I'm fine!" I yelled not to be disrespectful. She backed up a little startled. "Catherine?" She said wide eyeded. "Mom listen we need to talk I know you feel the need to take care of me but I'm fine. Hundreds of girls go through this I just got caught in the mix I swear I will be more aware and cautious but mom you cant protect me forever I'm growing out into my own women. So please just go back to Virginia." I told her. She sighed. "Okay I love you." She kissed my cheek before leaving I smiled finally being able to relax.

MaryKay P.O.V.
I was out off campus in a local cafe. I had just got done with some overnight studying and took an English test today. "Decaf." I said to Jax he always took my order when I came here so he knew just what to make. After him going to make the coffee I'm guessing I scrolled onto my news feed. He appeared a couple minutes later with my coffee. "Um excuse me but I see you hear almost every week and with no guy?" He brought up. I nodded. "Im single so that's how it goes." I laughed. He laughed at himself nervously. "Well I was wondering if you'd wanna you know go out with me?" He asked. I smiled deeply. "Sure." I couldn't help the redness of my cheeks appearing. He gave me his number in exchange for mine and I left out.

I made a detour to Trevor's dorm remembering he wanted to hang out. We had been doing good with this friends thing. Though sometimes being around him would make me reminisce. I softly knocked on the door. Valorie opened up. "Yes?" She smiled with sweat on her forehead her hair was messy and she had a towel on here. "Um Trevor wanted to hang but..... I can see he's preoccupied I'll come back later." I turned to leave. "Wait Kay." I head Trevor's voice. I turned around. "I thought we were hanging out?" He asked. "Ill come back later it looks like your busy." I shrugged. "I-" I just walked away.

I know I shouldn't care because that's his girlfriend but still it hurts. Because I may still have feelings for him seeing him again did bring something back to me. Maybe its best if I just leave them alone but even before we were together we were best friends I should just stop because of this. I just went into my dorm and slept.

Trevor P.O.V.
"You had a reason for coming over my house just to take a shower?" I raised my eye looking over at her. She grinned. "I read your messages, I knew she'd be over hopefully she got the message to stay away." She said plopping on my bed. "Man I don't think this gone work." I told her. "What are you talking about?" Valorie asked. "I can't be with you anymore your self centered, spoiled, and a fucking bitchy ass brat!" I yelled I finally was fed up with her shit. She held her chest. "Next week is Campaign week how could you break up with me at a time like this?" She stood up. "You know what!" She yelled. She then slapped me. "Your gonna fucking toughen up and stop seeing this bitch or I will get you and that little draft shit you wanted done kicked out and ended!" She told me. "Now I'm gonna get dressed and go back to my dorm and your gonna fix yourself." She said. "You one wicked ass bitch." I shook my head.

Alex P.O.V.
"So lately I've been thinking...." Shawn dragged. I nodded. "Well we've been talking for a little while and I was wondering if you wanted to......go on a date....with ....um....me?" He asked. He smiled. "Sure." I told him. My phone rang and Ashley's name popped out I answered. "Hello?" I answered. "Alex? Alex! I don't like it here! The kids here are stuck up and spoiled why can't I just go be there with you?" She whined. "You know my sponsor pays a lot of money for you to attend that school plus you don't wanna go back to Oklahoma do you? Okay then just suck it up and try and make friends please? I'll fly you out here for Thanksgiving." I told her. "Okay, Alex Love you." "Love you too." I told her before we hung up. "Awww so cute." Shawn cooed. I laughed and pushed at his shoulder.

Riley P.O.V.
"I wanna go bowling are you up for that tonight?" I asked Iyauna. "Um sure." She said getting up. "I mean really bowling not just taking pictures on your phone." I told her. She sighed. "Listen baby I'm a model I do this." She shrugged. I squinted my eyes at her. "I don't care you don't got to do the shit 24/7 can't even chill without you taking a damn picture." I told her
She sighed. "Well since you feel this way just let me be then." She rolled her eyes. I sighed. "Why you gotta be so damn difficult Yauna." I started jumping in the air.

"You know what your doing to much Im leaving beat ya Lil ass dick cause you not getting nothing from me for a while." She left out slamming the door. I grabbed my keys and walked out. I still was gone go bowling. It was supposed to be a double date thing with me and my boy Shawn but her ass so stubborn. Can't even have a good time so worried about the perfect damn picture. I got there and a light skin girl with brown curly hair was there. She was cool and vibes and was down to earth unlike Iyauna. Maybe Iyauna not the one.