Chapter 7

Trevor P.O.V
I walked over to Kay and Valorie's dorm and Valorie answered. "I'm looking for Kay." I told her. She looked stunned and moved out the way. I went to Kay's room and she was sitting down. "Kay." I called. She didn't look up. I went over and picked her up. "Put me down! Im done with this man I can't deal with Valorie." She shook her head. "I broke up with her but until her Campaign I can't really do nothing about it." i sighed. "Okay at least you'll be free soon enough." She laughed. "Still wanna hang out?" I asked. She nodded. She put on Netflix as I ordered a pizza. Times like this make me remember and miss the Virginia days when me and Kay where together.

Catherine P.O.V.
I woke up with a pounding head ache. I looked at the blanket and noticed it wasn't mine I sat up and saw I was in a different room. I had on no clothes. I closed my eyes trying to remember and replay the moments from last night. "Shit." I cursed. "So fucking stupid he has a girlfriend." I hit my self repeatedly hitting myself in my head. I saw him walk in with a breakfast tray. "Hey I made breakfast." He handed me the tray. "Thanks but I have class in the next hour and im not even dressed. And we did it didn't we?" I asked. He nodded. "Dammit. I just met you and you have a girlfriend." I sighed.

"I know, I kind of feel bad." He sighed. "Me too." I laid back. "But last night was amazing." I smiled at myself replaying the events of last night. We went from the counter to the couch to the bed then the floor. He laughed. "Same here." "Well I'll see you around its not a hit and quit just I don't know you and you have a girlfriend." I laughed grabbing a big tee and sliding it on with some pants and walking out and hurrying to my dorm to get changed.

MaryKay P.O.V.

Today was my date with Jax we were going to carnival that was around during the time

Today was my date with Jax we were going to carnival that was around during the time. I don't know if im wrong or not cause I'm hanging with Trevor and starting to get feelings again but he kinda still is in a relationship and he moved on from me so only right I do the same. But then if me and Jax get serious what if I can't do right because of what Trevor did to me or if I end back up with Trevor then I'd be misleading him on. I don't know I'm just making the rules as I go. Not sure whats going on.

Alex P.O.V.
"You what?" I couldn't believe what Catherine was telling me. "I know I'm so stupid and Im just now healing from being raped." She sighed. "No your not you aren't in the wrong he did as much as you. He knew he had a girl did he stop it no.....okay then there should be no problems. Just don't see him again and everything will be alright." I told her. She nodded. "Good cause I didn't come here for trouble. Anyway what's up with you and Shawn?" She asked. I smiled. "Well we had good time and I don't know but soon I feel like he's gonna ask me out but I'm scared I've been hurt so much and just almost everyone I know eds up leaving and hurting me so I feel like I'm jinxed and don't like to get attached to people." I explained. "Girl if you don't shut up you got me, Kay, and your sister and also Shawn. So okay if he asks you to be his you better say yes!" She laughed.

Mary Kay P.O.V.
I had been texting Jax since I got his number yesterday and I learned a lot. He's mixed with white and Puerto Rican. He's a football player and he goes to Lsu he just doesn't do much but work, practice, and go to classes because he's so focused. I got a text from him saying to meet him in the front of the dorms. I walked out seeing him in a black altima. I got in quickly. He had a plain look but it worked for him.

"You look great." He complimented I smiled. "So do you." I blushed. "Thanks, before we do go are you afraid of heights?" He asked. I laughed. "No." I told him he nodded. The radio played Ispy by Kyle. "I ain't been getting high, well maybe a little baby I don't wanna lie. I know when you text me girl I don't always reply. Well your not an angel either you can't even fly, I notice you think that you know shit. All this shade that's coming at me I wonder who throws it. They can't see the vision boy they must be outta focus that's a real hot album homie I wonder who wrote it o shit. Otay pray dem niggas go away always hella clowns around it look like cirque Du Soleil." he sung.

"This is not the album either these are just the throwaways this song still so cold when it drops its gone be a motherfucking snow day. Ay boy is good and he knows it he don't say it he shows it. I am just like Derozan if I shoot it it goes in. And Im in Cali just posted getting em so wet they need coasters. I gotta selfie with Oprah I just aint never post it. And im in my happy place posted.  I ain't frown since 06 I Ain't cried since 01. My pads like six flags and your house is no fun You can come back to mine tho. Your friend ain't cute but its fine though. We gone end on a high note." I sung. We bust out laughing.

He pulled up and we got out. We paid for our wristbands and went in. "So what you wanna get on first?" He asked. "Um let's start off easy how about that." I pointed at a ride that went around in the air and swung around in a circular motion. "Okay." He grabbed my hand and we got on. My stomach started to get butterflies. After everyone was secured it went up in the air. It went higher and faster and my stomach dropped. I gripped onto Jax's arm and leaned in on him. Maybe this won't be so bad with Jax. I thought.