Chapter Ten

Your eyes grew a million sizes as you're froze stiff with terror

Your eyes grew a million sizes as you're froze stiff with terror. There was blood everywhere, making you feel nauseous and faint. Dark was panting, a black substance dripping from his mouth and eyes. His clothes are torn and eyes are manic, like a tiger after devouring, it's prey. He continued staring right into your horror struck expression, with those eyes...

"Human, let's go," PewDIE encouraged in a whisper, placing a hand on your shoulder, trying to turn you away from the massacre that took place before you, but you refused to move. It was like a train wreck, so haplessly bone-chilling, yet you can't seem to turn your gaze from it. "Human," he urged, while the locked eye contact between you and Dark continued. Darkiplier's features softened, his eyebrows creasing down while the corner of his lips twitched downwards.

"Why do you look at me like that...?" Dark questions you in a low growl. Your shaking chin finally allowed your mouth to hang open, prepared to respond, but all that came out was a high-pitch squeak. Suddenly, to everyone's mortified surprise, Dark used magic to sprint up to you, at inhuman speeds, and grab your neck, lifting you for the floor, "STAY BACK!" he howled at PewDIE and Anti, who were stood behind you. It was also accompanied by the sound of two bodies slamming against a wall (Probably done so thanks to the King's magic).

He turned his attention back to you, black ooze still dripping from his sockets and drooling down his chin, from his mouth. His eyes scanned your quivering body, which swung slightly off the floor. Your hands were grasped, for dear life, onto his rough, muscular hand, clung around your neck, pulling up your body as to not choke. "Why do you look at me that way? You know who I am, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF!" he shook your body as he screamed right into your face. At this moment, you were staring right into the eyes of the King everyone feared, the one you grew accustom to hate, as you swept stages and got thoroughly abused by other demons. "ANSWER ME!" It was then you realized you were just silently staring at him that whole time, into his crimson eyes, which felt as though it was burning holes into your complexion. And the more you thought about it, you realized you weren't interested in responding, you have no respect for the man stood before you, and if he was to kill you right here right now, you didn't care. "If you don't answer me, I'll make your death slow and painful! Strain out the time before you can reunite with your family!" This statement was followed by more silence, causing his grip around your neck to tighten, earning him a single cough from you, "YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO YOU? I'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY! I own you, soIi can do what I want with you! Not hold back like I did the night of the ball!" The dense, black smoke was finally floating up to your eyeline, but you still refused to do anything but stare at him. "You should be begging for forgiveness, for betraying my kindness towards you! Do you understand how lucky you are, to be chosen over every other living organism in the world, by me!" Slowly, the smoke began to dissipate and Dark's eyes began slowly fading back to normal, "Yet you pray for the release of death so much... why?"

Your cold, hard stare into Dark's eyes did not falter nor waver and your lips stayed firmly shut, except the occasional sharp inhale. Darkiplier's eyes were now back to normal, and all smoke was gone. His features softened, placing you back on the ground and releasing your neck, instead grabbing your shoulders and shaking you lightly, "Stop looking at me like that," he... begged, rather than demand. "Please... just, say something, anything,"