Chapter Sixteen

Dark POV

A week later, nothing much had changed. (Y/n) would wait outside each of my meetings, yet after each, the extent of our conversations would be, "How was your meeting?" or "How are you?". The business trip is tomorrow.

I would never tell her, but meetings were getting more difficult. Not only because I was learning more information about the human terrorist group, that's been very gradually beginning to become more powerful, but also because I found it harder and harder to concentrate... With (Y/n) changing more and more each day, I slowly began to feel myself slipping away as well.

"Dark... I wish you gave me a chance," I heard my kittens voice squeak in a soft, suppressed sob. She wasn't anywhere near... This has been happening far too often, I'd hear kitten, but she'd be nowhere in sight.

"Get out of my head!" I order, clasping my temples with my palms, hunching over.

"Your highness?" one of the demons on the meeting table questioned, clearly disturbed by my outburst, as well as every other demon at this meeting.

I allow a moment's silence as I steady my breath, then sat up abruptly, storming out the room, "We'll finish this tomorrow at noon," and I ripped the door from it's hinges, tossing it to the ground and scanning the area. "KITTEN!" I demand, storming down the hall.

"Yes, master?" a small yet unafraid voice replies from behind me. I spin on my heel and see her there, looking up at me with expectation. She wasn't afraid as she usually was. I grab her wrist and teleport into our bedroom, then abruptly slamming her into the wall behind her, my hand clamped around her neck.

"HOW DID YOU LEARN TO GO INTO PEOPLE'S MINDS?"

Black mist was radiating from my body, shielding me from seeing her face, but it was slightly lit with the red glow of my eyes. "I can't enter minds," she breathed through my choke, fighting against it,

"THEN WHY DO I KEEP HEARING YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR?"

What happened next was so fast-paced that it took me a while to understand what had happened, as I got back onto my feet: (Y/n)'s eyes began to blaze gold as she exerted a powerful pulse of magic, throwing me off her and against the wall on the other end of the bedroom. When I gazed at her next, she seemed absolutely livid.

"ARE YOU REALLY THAT IGNORANT?" she howled, speeding at inhuman speeds, punching the wall behind me hard as I sharply dodged out the way. Her fist was now stuck in the wall. I dart over and create an rope in my palm, wrapping (Y/n)'s legs together. She growls and fights against it, kicking me in the eye. I hold back a scream of pain.

"What do you know?" I wasn't yelling anymore, but there was still demanding purpose in my tone.

"I'll let your little scientist slave figure it out for you," she spat, literally spitting at me. It landed on my shoe. As I look down at it, I don't notice (Y/n) burning the rope with her free hand, jumping out, with a now concrete encased fist. She sped over to me, as she thought I was still distracted, but she was an amature, and I was the most powerful magic wielder in the world. She could never hope to defeat me. I grab her fist and crunch the stone off with my bare palm. It crumbles to the ground, and she stares at me in awe. Only, she's still furious.

Next, she swung her heel up to my nethers, but I use my other hand to grab her leg and flip her sideways, slamming her to the ground. A groan of pain escapes her lips, causing my heart to freeze and all vexed feelings in me to dissipate.

The doors burst open, Anti and PewDIE now standing there is disbelief, examining the scene. Anti instantly turned on me, running over with blazing green eyes. I move to the side slightly, grabbing his fist and throwing him to the ground behind me, "I don't want to fight you! And I didn't mean to do this to (Y/n)!" I exclaim, mostly to PewDIE. He stared some more, still making up his mind... "Please, let me explain,"