Arriving

I was so excited!! As I sat on the plane, I couldn’t wait to see Maddie and Beth. Maddie and Beth were sisters and my best friends. I was having a very troubled life in Melbourne; I fought with my parents got fucken bullied at school and was not really good with my grades, so I decided I had had enough.

So seeing I was 17 nearly 18 I thought it was time for me to move away from everything that had happened to me in Melbourne, and to go and live with my two best friends ever and that was the best thing to do. My thoughts were distracted by a male voice it was the captain he said “We are 5 minutes out of Newcastle ladies and gentlemen”. I was getting even more excited now because it won’t be long now until we land in Central Coast.

I had never been to the Central Coast before but my friend Maddie moved there after she graduated from school. Maddie was 18 and she got to do everything she wanted and so she said that she will pick me up from the airport, since her sister Beth who was 16 nearly 17 was still in school.

The plane landed and I quickly gathered my things and went off the plane to get my luggage. When I got my luggage all sorted I went to look for my friend until I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Maddie and screamed “MADDIE!!!!!” and I started running towards her. Maddie saw me running and yelled back “KELL!!!!” and started to laugh. We were so excited because we hadn’t seen each other for 3 whole years but still we were still close.

“My god you look gorgeous” I said to her and she smiled back and said “thanks Kell and so do you” I just looked at her and said “Pfft whatever but not as pretty as you” then she just looked at me and then shook her head like trying to get something out of her mind. I’m not the prettiest girl, I’m medium weight/height with short brown hair. But Maddie oh she was to die for of course every guy would just look at her in awe because she had long light brown hair she was tall and she had the most gorgeous massive smile in the world.

As we got into the car and drove home we told each other everything it was like we were back in school, so we laughed until she spoke. “Hey Kell? My friend Shaun is having a party tonight you wonna come?” she said with a smile and I just looked at her with a confused look I was saying through my head who the hell is Shaun until I said “Shaun?” Maddie then laughed and said “yeah and he has two good friends too we met at a music store, so what do ya say you wonna come or not?”

“Sure” I said I always like being truthful to Maddie “a party would be good” I said smiling and then Maddie said “don’t worry it will take your mind off of things”. I just smiled still going through my head who is this Shaun and how did Maddie and him with his two friends became friends? Awrkiees I guess. While we were driving Maddie turned on the stereo and put Sweet December on and turned the volume up full blast and sang and danced along with it. “I’M COMING HOME, I’M COMING, I’M COMING HOME, I’M COMING DADADADA” when we were on the street to Maddie’s friends house was on they must off herd the music from Maddie’s car and started to dance crazily, Maddie and I just looked at each other and started to laugh. Then Maddie turned her car off which cut the music, then Maddie’s friends just gave her a sad look but then laughed. Two boys came up to the car one with black hair and one with brown nearly the same colour as Maddie’s, and opened our doors and Maddie sang “oh such a gentlemen” and started to laugh while getting out of the car. Maddie then gave the guy with the brown hair a hug and he pulled her close to him in a bear hug and started kissing her. I just looked at Maddie and she said “oh soz Kell this here is Bradie bear and this is Shaun and Andy is…. Oh there he is Andy is over on the porch”. I smiled and Maddie then said “hey Shaun help Kell with her luggage ok thanks” and she smiled and when she smiled everything around her just lit up, and I saw Bradie just smiling at Maddie and then I said “Maddie, why do u call Bradie your Bradie bear?”

Everything then just went silent and Maddie and Bradie just laughed and said “come on Kell we gotta get your stuff inside and get ready for the……” Maddie was cut off by Bradie who said with Andy and Shaun “PARTAY YA!” and Maddie just laughed and said “ok boys that’s enough”. When we got inside I just got confused and said “umm Maddie where am I sleeping?” and Maddie turned around and said “oh your sleeping with” she paused and started to sing really dirty “SHAUN”.