Bradie Proposes to Maddie

So Bradie got up and went to Maddie, Beth and my eyes just followed, while Andy and Shaun were smiling. Maddie then looked at us and back at Bradie he too her cup out of her hands and replaced it with his hands and started to slide on one knee slowly and Maddie’s expression was surprised and her eyes began to widen. Bradie took a deep breath and said “Maddie…….” There was a long pause. “Will you……. Will you marry me?” Maddie just stood there she knew that this would happen one day but was surprised that it was today so she smiled and said “Yes, yes, yes, I will marry you!!!” and with that Bradie pulled a box out with the ring and slid it onto Maddie’s second middle finger and got up and she concealed him with a kiss and he kissed her back.

Then we all clapped and congratulated them Maddie then kept on saying “Oh my god, oh my god” really fast and she started to scream and cry with excitement. Beth and I went over to Shaun and Andy and started cuddling into them happy for Maddie and Bradie. Then it was time to go to bed so we cleaned up and turned everything off and went to bed, Beth, Andy, Shaun and I called out “GOODNIGHT LOVEBIRDS!” Then we smiled and giggled and heard Maddie and Bradie laugh and called back “GOODNIGHT TO YOU TOO!” and with that we were all asleep or at least Beth and Andy and Shaun and I were.

Bradie and Maddie were whispering to each other “I love you so much” Bradie said, and Maddie replied “I love you to” with a smile and they start to kiss and then they go to sleep hugging each other close. Because the next morning will be busy, very busy.