Trying to Remember

We would all be there when Maddie wakes up, we were waiting for her to wake up and take her home and try helping her to remember everything before the car crash. We heard a door open then close, it was Maddie. We all would take it is so Shaun was the first one to respond “Hey Maddie, how are you?” Maddie looked at Shaun in a confused way “My name is Shaun remember, I’m your friend”. Then all of us re-introduced ourselves to Maddie, like the first time we met, it was a bit silly but we had to do it for her so that her memory comes back. Maddie just smiled and said “Hi”, with one smile, just one, Maddie lights up the room around her, we all smiled back but they only person she still really knows is Bradie, because she remembers she was going to kiss him until everything went black.

Kell was praying when we got into the car “Dear lord, please help my friend regain her memory real soon, Amen”. While we were driving Shaun decided to start at their place to see if Maddie will remember. When Shaun drove into the garage and parked the car. Bradie then got out and walked to Maddie’s side and saw that she was asleep. So Bradie took Maddie’s seat belt off and picked her up and carried her inside their house and laid her down in his bed. Shaun said “Get some sleep we all had a busy day and night.” Andy said “but what about Maddie?” Shaun then said “We will show her the places she has been so that she can regain her memory” and with that everyone agreed and went to bed.