The Car Crash

When we were finished we got into the car, Shaun and Andy were in the front seat, Me, Maddie and Bradie were in the middle seat but Maddie sat between us and Beth was in the back seat. We were laughing at jokes and playing truth or dare. Maddie was dared to kiss Bradie for 1 minute so she took her seat belt off and went to give Bradie a kiss, when all of a sudden a truck hit the car. It was all so fast, I hit my arm and broke it and all I felt was someone’s hair fly past and smashed into the front window of the car.

We were all knocked out until we came around I said to Beth “Are you okay?” she said “Yes” and everyone else was okay too, I think. Then I said “Maddie, are you okay?” there was silence and Bradie was staring at the front window in shock. I looked where Bradie was looking and saw my best friend had gone through the window, I started to cry. Andy and Shaun quickly got out of the car and said “Fuck” and “Shit”, Andy turned and saw Bradie’s face and took his phone out of his pocket and dialled 000 and called an ambulance. Shaun was trying to wake Maddie up, but no response I was crying even harder and Beth cried too along with Bradie then Andy and then Shaun. When the ambo’s got to the accident they took Maddie to the hospital and we all followed. We were all okay but we were waiting for almost 6 hours now. I looked at Bradie I wasn’t the one with a worried face, Bradie was really scared of losing Maddie. Andy was trying to calm Beth while she was hugging him  and soaking his shirt with tears, I went and leaned on Shaun’s shoulder and he gave me a bear hug to calm me down, and then we tried calming Bradie.

While we were staying calm a nurse came out and was walking towards us and then stopped and said “Your friend is in a bad condition, but she will snap out of it and regain her memory.” Bradie then looked up and said “What do you mean she will regain her memory?” We all looked at the nurse with worried eyes then she said “Your friend has lost her memory and won’t remember anything but it will take time, you should show her the places that she has been too, and she might gain her memory.” Than with that the nurse left.