Bradie and Maddie's Honeymoon.

The sunlight wasn’t very bright but a bit over cast. When Beth, Andy, Shaun and I woke up and got out of bed we walked down the hallway to see luggages packed. We all turned into the kitchen to see Maddie making breakfast and Bradie setting everything on the table, Maddie turned around and smiled and said “Good morning how did you all sleep?” Shaun was the one to answer for all of us “Yeah we slept pretty well but we could hear……”, Andy stopped Shaun before he could say anything that they could hear Maddie and Bradie through the night and didn’t want to tell them. When we finished breakfast we drove Maddie and Bradie with their luggage to the airport and waved them off, they were going to Paris for their honeymoon. Paris is one of the most romantic countries and a honeymoon there would be perfect for Maddie and Bradie.

When Maddie and Bradie said good bye to us they got their things and got onto their plane. When they were nearly in paris the captain said in French “Welcome to Paris we will be landing soon”. Maddie had to try and find her french book, but Bradie said “In paris the people prefer you to speak your own language such as English”, and then helped get her things and luggage. They caught a taxi and drove to the most beautiful hotel in the whole wide world. When they were in the hotel with their things Bradie asked the lady from the desk to book a room for them. They were only staying in Paris for 5 days so they went exploring and had a wonderful ime they even sent us a card saying “Dear everyone, wow where to start, Paris is amazing and magnificent, we miss you all so much, can’t wait to come home and see you all again, lots of love Maddie and Bradie <3 xxo.

When the day came for Maddie and Bradie to come home, Shaun and Andy were on their way to pick up Maddie and Bradie while Beth and I stayed and cleaned the house and put a banner up saying ‘welcome home’. While we were cleaning Shaun and Andy were waiting for Maddie and Bradie and when they saw them Maddie smiled and Shaun and Andy gave her a hug and Bradie had their luggage putting it into the van and got ready to go home.

We heard the door open and Maddie was the first one in and Beth and I tackle hugged Maddie “argh” Maddie screamed in surprised “don’t do that ever again”. She then started to giggle, Maddie then went into the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror and brushed her hair, then came down for dinner. While we were eating Maddie was just finishing off hers when all of a sudden she just froze and then stood up and said “excuse me” and started running to the bathroom with her hands cupped over her mouth. We all stared after Maddie and called out “Maddie? Are you okay?!”, no answer. So Bradie was just about to go and see if she was okay until she walked from around the corner with wide eyes and her hands over her stomach, looking at us well all then had confused faces.