picking up Beth and getting ready for the party

While Maddie was talking she then realized the time and said out loud “SHIT, the time went so fast that I forgot to pick up Beth!!!! Hey Kell do you wonna come with me to go and get Beth before the party starts?” I nodded and started walking towards the door until I saw out the corner of my eye Bradie grabbing Maddie into another bear hug and looked at her sadly. Maddie then said “don’t worry Bradie Bear I’ll be back in time for the party unless you let me go now” she smiled and Bradie said “but…” but then Maddie silenced him with a kiss and said “like I said don’t worry I promise I’ll be safe” then he just smiled and gave her one more big bear hug and let her go. “Bye Shaun and Andy” Maddie shouted before going outside and they shouted bye back. 

Maddie and I got into the car to go and get Beth from school, when we got there Beth was not happy until she saw us and smiled. Beth had long skinny jeans on a black t-shirt with a short stack logo on it, and a jacket she also had light brownish long hair. She got into the back seat and we went home, while we were on our way home Sweet December was still on and Maddie started singing again “so wrap your arms around me darling I’m coming home” then she cut the music off before we were near Shaun’s house. We parked the car and quietly went inside, Shaun and Andy were sitting on the couch and Bradie was standing facing them talking and then Maddie went up and jumped on Bradie’s back and kissed him and said “got cha” with a giggle. Bradie looked at Maddie then turned to the rest of us and said “excuse us” and with Maddie still on his back went into his room, Maddie laughed and shut the door behind them and locked it. I just looked with confusion then Shaun and Andy got up and went to Bradie’s door but then came back, Andy gave Beth a hug in the kitchen. I turned around and said “so…where are you sleeping Beth?” Beth then looked at me and said “I’m sleeping with Andy and you know who Maddie sleeps with ;)”. I just nodded my head and then went to go and get changed for the party.

While we were all partying finally Bradie and Maddie came out of their room. I just looked at Beth and Beth said “didn’t you know that Bradie and Maddie are going out right?” I shook my head and then out of nowhere Maddie just pointed to me and said “your my bitch” and Shaun just laughed but then stopped and said “Hey! That’s my saying” Maddie then gave a sad look then Shaun said “ok you can use it too”. Maddie smiled, “so…” Andy started to say “what have you two been doing in your room?” then Bradie said “it’s none of your business Andy you would probs do it too and the same with you Shaun” Maddie then said “so deal with it” with a sexy funny look and hugging Bradie like saying back off or else.