In a Strange Place

I was walking to one side of the room to the other then I heard a smash of a glass window and saw it was Shaun he said “Are you okay?!” I nodded and said “Where’s Maddie?” Then Shaun and the others said “We thought she would come and get you” then all of a sudden they all realised that this was a trick and quickly got into the van and to their house. When they got there Bradie called out “ MADDIE, WHERE ARE YOU?” but there was no answer until they heard from a cemetery “HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP”. Then they all went to help once they remembered who’s voice it was. But Kell stayed and saw the leader of the group who had kidnapped her and tried to fight him off. While Kell was fighting the kidnappers, Shaun, Bradie and Andy went to help Maddie, Beth wanted to tag along but then decided to stay and help Kell.

“Can someone help me please” Maddie cried then all of a sudden she saw Bradie, Shaun and Andy and they were helping Maddie. Bradie said “Hang on,we are pulling you up now” and Maddie held on tight but once she was nearly pulled all the way up the vine began to snap and Maddie went down, but Bradie quickly responded and grabbed her hand and pulled her up and gave her a hug and said ‘It’s okay, Are you okay?” Maddie nodded and they got into the care and drove back to help Kell and Beth who were fighting off the kidnappers. When they got there they saw the police taking the kidnappers to jail, and then Beth and I saw Shaun, Bradie, Andy and Kell’s best friend and Beth’s sister with them and we ran up to them and when Maddie got out of the car we tackle hugged her we all started to laugh with happiness.