Friends Again

Beth was looking at me and there was silence for only a minute, then I said “I’m sorry too Beth and I will forgive you if you can forgive me” Beth smiled then nodded and we hugged and Shaun, Andy, Bradie and Maddie clapped and cheered with smiles on their faces: Beth and I could see that everyone was happy that we were friends again, so for lunch we had Macca’s. Maddie had a cheese burger meal with a froze coke, Bradie had a salad with some of Maddie’s chips, Shaun had the quarter pounder mean and Andy had the same, and Beth and I had double cheese burger meals.

When we were finished we went and played Wii sport, the teams were Bradie, Maddie and Andy, Beth Shaun and I. First up we played boxing and Shaun was competing against Maddie, and Maddie started to laugh and smirk, probs saying I’m gonna kick your ass in this and Shaun’s look was like saying bring it on. When the game started Maddie was throwing punches nonstop and Shaun was trying to dodge and tried to punch Maddie but Maddie knocked him down and won the game. Maddie turned and said “Good game Shaun” with a smile on her face and he smiled back “Thanks you too, are you a pro or something?” he asked and Maddie nodded her head “I had lots and lots of practice”.

When we were finished we turned the Wii off and turned everything off and said goodnight to one another, including Maddie and Bradie who’s big day is tomorrow. So they went to bed really early and we all did the same we all couldn’t wait for tomorrow, we had all good dreams for our dreams were running wild like they do when we have good dreams.