Good birthday gone Bad

Maddie then looked out the window and instantly saw the car door open and grabbed Kell, Maddie stared after them and when Shaun saw Maddie’s reaction he looked in the direction she was staring and the car off and then Shaun said “SHIT, Kell hang on I’m coming”, and Shaun sprinted but the car lost Shaun and hit the highway. Lucky Maddie was writing down the car’s number plate “KYC 156”  while still staring. Bradie then came up behind Maddie and hugged her and said “Are you okay, baby?” Maddie then looked at Bradie and said “Yeah, I’m…..fine” and hugged Bradie back and then Shaun came in and was frustrated, he was swearing here and there until Andy came in to calm him down and then said “We all need to get some sleep and we will figure a way to save Kell, Shaun okay”, Shaun nodded and said goodnight to everyone and went to bed. Andy took Beth into his room and they both said “Goodnight”. Maddie then turned to Bradie and said “Well it’s later so where’s my present from you?” Bradie then said “YOUR THINKING ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT AND NOW JUST WHEN YOUR FRIEND GOT KIDNAPPED!”.  Maddie then just fell silent and was about to cry and so she walked into Bradie’s and laid down on the bed and started to cry. Bradie then followed and then laid down next to Maddie and said “Sorry baby it……. I shouldn’t of said that to you especially on your birthday, can you ever forgive me?” Then Maddie turned to hug Bradie and said “Do…… do I get my present now or …….. no?.” Then Bradie gave Maddie a kiss before she could say another word.

Maddie kissed back and hugged Bradie closer and Bradie was still kissing Maddie and kept giving her her his teddy bear hug. The next morning everyone woke up to hear the plan except Maddie always slept in. Then Bradie went and woke her up but then saw her not in his room so he came back and said “Shes gone!” Everyone was in shock “Where could she be?” Andy said then Beth said “I know. She probs went to save Kell”. Then they all went in Shaun’s van to go to get Kell and save her. When they left Maddie came out in shock one of the people that kidnapped Kell came together he said “No one is here, well looks like they won’t hear you scream” he walked towards her but she kung fu kicked him and then started running and texting Shaun saying “where the hell are they”, until she was surrounded by the people who kidnapped her friend.