Fights

“I think Maddie should have me as the brides maid for her wedding” Beth said but I just looked at her and said “No, I think I should I’m her friend!” Beth got angry and said “Well I’m her sister and besides who would ever want you as the brides maid?”. I was getting frustrated and said “FUCK YOU Beth who would want to make you a brides maid?” Then Beth said “Don’t talk to me ever again!” “And you do the same!” I shouted back. Maddie came up and said “So what colour should the brides maids dresses be…” Then she looked up and heard two doors slam hard.

Maddie just stood there shocked until Shaun, Andy and Bradie came up and said “Woah, what happened?” Maddie then said “Thanks Kell and Beth, I really appreciate it for you just ruining everything for me” then she went into his room and started to cry. Bradie then went into his room and started to calm Maddie down, while Shaun and Andy went to tell Kell and Beth to get a grip and say sorry to one another and to especially say sorry to Maddie. Beth and I said “Okay, I’ll say sorry to but I’m not saying sorry to her” they both pointed to each other, then turned their backs to one another.

The next day Kell was the first one to say sorry to Maddie and gave her a hug, then left. Then Beth came in and said sorry too to her sister and Maddie said “You two need to say sorry to one another because you can’t survive without each other”. Beth then said “Your right Maddie I’ll go now and say sorry to Kell” and with that Beth went to come and find me. Maddie followed with Bradie and Andy to me and Shaun, and when they were all here Beth said “Kell, I’m so sorry can you forgive me?”.