Shaun's Birthday

When the day came today it is Shaun's birthday and he is 23 years old. Shaun was still sleeping and so the rest of us got up early and got everything ready. Of Course Maddie would be really tired but she never showed it, then we heard footsteps and so we all hid and we heard Shaun say "Okay, guys this isn't funny come on out" and when he was about to come into the lounge room, we sall sprang out of our hiding spots and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SHAUN" and of course he jumped andmade him really wake up and his face expression was shock but then he started to laugh and said "Thanks everyone" and smiled. I went up to him and kissed him, and he kissed me back. Maddie then came up and said "Happy B'day Shaun I hope you have a great day" with a smile on her face then excused herself and went to get changed. Bradie then gave Shaun his present and said that it was from him and Maddie. Shaun opened it  and he was gob smacked it was a Xbox 360. When Maddie came back she saw that Shaun had opened their present and he said thank you to Brdie and then turned around and said "Thanks Maddie" and she smiled and said back "Your welcome" with a smile on her face.

Then she saw Beth and signaled her to another room, then she nodded to me and I followed the boys were curious but got back to the presents. When we were in the other room Maddie said "I have some news and i want to tell the boys but not yet because today is all about Shaun not me" Beth and I just looked at eachother and Maddie then said "Ok you absolutely swear to not tell them?" We exchanged nods "I'm pregnant" then Beth and I were shocked but we promised to not tell.

When we came back Shaun then said "Hey, is everything okay?" Then Bradie and Andy looked up and then Maddie had no choice now but to tell them. "Well... I don't want to ruin your birthday Shaun but....." Maddie paused and then said "I'm pregnant...." Bradie, Andy and Shaun then stopped Maddie by saying out loud "WHAT?!?" Maddie then said "Can i finish?, and Bradie" Bradie looked at Maddie and she came to sit on his knee and said "Your the father Bradie":  Andy then said "Oh my fucking god im going to be an uncle?" Maddie then nodded and smiled "WHOO, I'm going to be an uncle YAY!" Everyone started to laugh at Andy and he started to take Beth and twirled  her around the room.

Shaun then said "Congrats! oh and Maddie this is the best birthday your not ruining everything its just another perfect surprise." When night fell Maddie went and turned Shaun's stereo on and the song S.O.U.L  was on, and we started to dance and when the night was over we all helped packed up and went to bed.