Tour

When the sun rose Bradie, Shaun and Andy woke up and started to practise for their tour this afternoon. Before they went and practised Shaun gave me a kiss on the forehead and Andy did the same to Beth, but Bradie hugged Maddie and kissed her, she smiled and stayed asleep while Beth and I woke up and went to see the boys practice. When they finished practicing we went upstairs and saw breakfast was made ready on the table, the we saw Maddie setting glasses out and pouring orange juice in every one.

Maddie then looked up and smiled and said “Good morning I thought I would make breakfast since you practiced so hard.” Bradie walked over and hugged and kissed her and said “Thanks” with a smile on his face and sat down, we all said thank you and sat down to have breakfast. Andy and Shaun finished there’s and both said “mmm that was very delicious and good” Maddie smiled and Beth and I took one bite and then ate more until we were finished, Bradie did the same thing.

When we were all finished Maddie cleared the table and started to wash up. Bradie then got up and helped, and when that was done we all went and started to pack some things for the tour this afternoon. While we were packing Maddie put some music on for us and started to dance while packing. When we were finished packing we loaded everything into the van, locked up and set off for the tour. It was a long drive we stopped at so many places but we had a good time and couldn’t wait to go home after the last stop. When we got there Bradie, Andy and Shaun got everything ready and Maddie, Beth and I helped them and when it was time we wish the boys luck and headed backstage to watch them but Maddie said “I’ll catch up with you later” and so we agreed and Beth and I went backstage. Maddie then looked at Bradie and said “Good luck” and gave him a kiss, and Bradie smiled and said “Thanks” and headed out and started banging on his drums. When they finished we packed everything away and journeyed all the way back home, unpacked everything and went to bed because we all had a very big day.