Baby Sitting

We were all glad that Maddie was home we had to be very quiet because little BJ was asleep and Maddie said "Well I'm going to put BJ in his cot and then I'm going to bed night guys" she smiled and went into Bradie's room, Bradie agreed and followed Maddie and said to us goodnight. We all nodded and went to bed.

The next morning Bradie and Andy's mum offered to have BJ for the week so that we can all do something together, Maddie smiled and said "Thank you Mrs Webb" and hugged BJ along with his things and said "Bye and take care" Mrs Webb turned around and said "You too". When Mrs Webb was gone we started planning for what to do for the week and we started saying ideas of what to do until Maddie had an idea that was great she said "Well how about we go to Dreamworld and then Movieworld after?" We all thought for a moment and agreed. 

While we were planning that Mrs Webb gave BJ his bottle and put him to bed, she was so proud of Bradie and Maddie by bringing a beautiful baby like BJ into the world she tured a lullaby on so that he could sleep happil. Then she went to check on her son Chris and did the same thing, and went to bed. 

Back at Shaun, Andy and Bradie's house everything was quiet until Maddie woke up to go down stairs and watch TV but had the volume down. After watching some TV Maddie turned it off and started walking back to Bradie's room until she saw a shadow in the house, and it was Bradie he said "Why are you up babe it's 11:00 at night" she then walked up to him and gave him a hug and said "Sorry Bradie bear I couldnt sleep" Then Bradie picked Maddie up walked back into his room and they both went to sleep peacefully, for tomorrow they were going to Dreamworld for the first fun day.