We Found Love in a World Like This- Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) Fanfic

A/N- This story is going to be set when they found the prison at the start of Season 3. Oh and I'm Australian so I'm obviously using Australian spelling.

Jade Harrington was a poor girl at the age of 13... stuck in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. She wasn't alone though her best friend Lucy. Jade had beautiful golden locks and baby blue eyes. She also had little freckles on her nose and cheeks. Ashton, her twin brother (who was now dead) had the same appearance, yet his hair was in a straight quiff and was a shade darker.

Jade and Ashton had lost both of their parents during the beginning of the apocalypse. Jade now only had Lucy. The two girls had recently escaped a man who called himself "The Governor" in the town of Woodbury. This so called Governor threatened Jade and Lucy so they ran away and never looked back. They spent their days either raiding houses or shops or they would be travelling. Lucy would look for food and needs in terms of survival, whereas Jade would search for weapons or ammo.

Flashback

"Guys, look what I found!" Lucy yelled as she picked up a box of pop tarts. "Great! I found some knives", Jade said as she picked up a pack of kitchen knives.

Everyone packed the treasures they had found in their backpacks when suddenly they heard a growl. Jade turned to discover a walker. She took out a knife and stabbed it square in the head. Suddenly a loud scream came from behind them. It turned out that her twin had been bit. "No!" Jade cried as she angrily stabbed the walker and the few behind him. "You'll be alright, Ash", she said but deep down she knew he wouldn't. It was only a matter of time before he would become one of them. Her and Lucy picked up Ashton and ran back to their hide-out. "Jade, I'm not gonna live much longer. I just wanted to say that I love you. You're the best sister a guy could ask for", he said as he touched her arm. "Don't you dare say that", she shouted. A couple of hours later Ashton had died. Lucy took a gun out of her bag and placed it in the hands of Jade. "Do it", she whispered. Jade nodded as she carefully took the gun and aimed it at her brother's head. "Sorry Brother", she said as she pulled the trigger.

End of Flashback

His death had been two months ago to this very day. Jade and Lucy were walking through the forest, hunting for food. Jade had found a bow and multiple arrows in an army surplus store. A family friend who she adored very much so had taught her how to use a crossbow so she sort of got the hang of a bow and arrow. Suddenly she heard a groan and a snap of a twig. She turned to see many walkers behind her. "Shit", she cursed under her breath. Suddenly an ear piercing scream filled the air.

A/N- Hello my lovely people. Sorry this first part was very short but they are definitely going to get longer. I was just giving you a little taste of what's gonna happen!

Can you do me a favour by clicking the vote button if you love Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes if you didn't know)?

A picture of Jade will be linked!

Love you all!

~MadGirl