The New Kitten

The pic is supposed to be what Kira Arashi looks like--^

An old man walked next to Kuroo "Yes? What do you need?" "I want to join the team. I can play second sets, I've played on guy teams all my life." I said looking into his eyes. "Name's Nekomata and yours is?" Nekomata holding out a hand. "Kira Arashi, please working with you" I smirked and looked over at Kuroo who was confused as to what happened. "Go get changed and we'll see what you have to offer" Nekomata smiled.

I walked out of the gym and to the club rooms. I knocked and I didn't get an answer so I walked in. I pulled out my duffle back and unzipped it to pull out my spandex and sports bra with a tank-top. I stripped out of my school uniform and looked at my back in the mirror. Sometimes I forget about my tattoo, but it's still bad-ass my wings inked on my back. "Wow, I need to hurry up" I whispered.

I walked into the gym with my gray spandex and a black t-shirt. I changed my mind about the tank-top, I don't want them knowing too much about me, yet. "Oi, Nekomata whatcha want me to do first?" I asked walking towards the old man. "The boy's are stretching before they run around the block a couple times" "how many times is a couple times Nekomata?" I asked "ten," he said smirking. "Ok I'm going to wear my earbuds so if you need me yank one out, just make sure it's not Kuroo or I will put him in a chokehold again" I laughed and Nekomata laughed with me.

The team all walked to the corner and Kuroo clapped his hands and everyone ran. I made my way to Kuroo who was currently at the front of the group and passed him with ease. "Sorry kitten but only the strongest survive!" I laughed at his face as I passed him. Once the team ran their laps around the block they chugged the cold water as they huffed for a breath. I was barely out of breath, I laughed at Kuroo who was trying to catch up to me the entire time.

"I'm honestly impressed," Nekomata said walking towards me. "You managed to push the whole team to where it took about three minutes off of their usual running time," Nekomata said looking at his watch. Kuroo's eyes widen as he listened to the conversation. The practice was normal after the running portion. I look over my shoulder to see a really tall kid hovering over me.

"Can I help you beanstalk? And could you quit hovering?" I asked turning to the man-child. "I'm Haiba Lev! And I'm going to be the ace!" Lev piped. "Lev, you're not going to be an ace if you can receive properly," I said crossing my arms and Yamamoto wrapped his arm around my shoulder laughing. "Oi Nekomata my brother's calling I'm going to be outside" I yelled as I walked outside and sat on the gym steps.

"Oi, how was your first day of school?" my brother asked. "Shin, it was fine. How's Karasuno? Did they find out about your thing?" I asked curious about his answer. "One of the third year's left their sweatshirt in the locker room while I was changing. His name is Sugawara Koshi, he's like the mom of the team and I think I scared him even more" Shin said sighing. "Shin, ask him to come over- wait for no don't do that. We'll talk about it at the bar. Don't forget to bring your bike, cause I walked all the way here and I don't feel like walking in the middle of the night." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Arashi? I'm kind of nervous about this whole volleyball thing. I'm taller than everyone and Sugawara saw my tattoo. Maybe I should quit-" "Shin, you're the dark truth, we face reality a lot quicker than anyone! You love volleyball, you're not quitting because of your appearance. I know you're really tall, hell you're 198 centimeters! You're taller than all the players here. The one closest to your height is Haiba Lev and he's 194 centimeters!" I grumble into my phone. I stood up pacing back and forth "Shin, I'll see you at the bar" and with that, I hung up on my brother.

I walked back to the gym and everyone was staring at me. "How much of that conversation did you catch?" I asked glaring at all the boys. "Only bits and pieces. Like your brother is at Karasuno. Sugawara? And you meeting him somewhere and something about being 198 centimeters" Haiba said playing with his fingers. "good you don't know any of the important details" I whispered. "So your brother goes to Karasuno?" Kuroo asked, "Yep he's the second year in class four." I started walking towards Nekomata. "I'll have to work in about thirty minutes and it takes about twenty-five minutes to get there by foot. So what I'm saying is I have to leave" I started "but tomorrow I'll have a vehicle with me."
I changed and started sprinting to the bar.

 I got there in about twenty minutes, I looked at the other side of the bar and Shin was walking to the door. "Shin! Don't forget we're playing tonight. So, make sure the piano is tuned, I'll be over there in a bit I have to change." I yelled as I jogged into the employee changing room. I say this is a bar but it's a fancy restaurant, that mainly serves alcohol as a beverage. Shin and I are waiter\waitress and we also perform. We make about fifteen dollars an hour and if we play it's an extra five bucks an hour.