I'm Smart Too

"Go perform, but after tonight I want to see you spread your wings" Shin said and pushed me on stage. I looked at the crowd and my eyes locked with Oikawa himself, I waved a bit and smiled. I listened to the entrance of the song.

"I wanna be on the front line, knotted up suit ties~Talkin' like a headstrong mamma. Got a picture in wallet, makin' me a habit, wearing your vintage t-shirt~" I took a breath" tie ribbons on your top hat, tellin' me I'm all that, just like the girls from your hometown.~Sweet blooded and up-stranded, see if I can stand it, shrinking in the shallow water~" I waited a moment. I looked at Oikawa "Magnetic everything about you, you really got me, now. You took me so well, hypnotic takin' over me. Make me feel like someone else, you got me talkin' in my sleep. I don't wanna come back down, I don't wanna touch the ground. Pacific Ocean, dug so deep hypnotic takin' over me~" I sang and swung my hips to the beat.

I loved singing it made me feel free, alive like I was actually loved by people other than Shin and Keishin. Once the song ended I walked over to a stool which had a glass of water on it. I took a drink and thought of the next song I was going to sing. I look up and see Oikawa at the end of the stage, so I got up and walked to the boy. "Lovely as ever" Oikawa sang I only laughed. "What are you doing here? This really isn't your alley. Are you running from your fangirls?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"No this time I came on my own, I-" "Oh, so someone actually decided to wear his big boy panties" I snickered "as I was saying I actually wanted to see you," Oikawa said looking me up and down. "You've been on my mind since the last time I saw you. I want to know more about you" Oikawa pleaded. "Oikawa, if you get to know me you'd be terrified of me. I did my research on you. You don't like prodigies and geniuses and Ushijima" Oikawa's eyes widen "You know nothing about me, but if you're willing to try we'll see how far you get" I started walking back up on the stage.

"You make me dance, bring me up, bring me down, plays it sweet, make me move like a freak~" I smiled and winked at a random boy in the crowd. "Mr. Saxobeat. Makes me dance, brings me up, brings me down, plays it sweet, makes me move like a freak. Mr. Saxo- you make me dance, bring me up, bring me down, play it sweet, make me move like a freak~Mr. Saxobeat" I sang. The rest of the song was mainly chorus. I finished and walked over to a table and got a drink, Oikawa sliding into the seat next to me. "So pretty boy, what position do you play?" I asked glancing at the boy.

"Setter. Do you play?" "Yup. What school?" "Aoba Johsai" "You?" he asked hoping to get some information. "Classified" I smirked. "What's my name on your phone?" "Mystery" I looked over to see pretty boy blushing. "Awe! You're adorable when you blush!" I squealed which only made his blush deepen.

 "Oikawa, what's your first name?" I asked "Toru, can you at least give me a hint?" he asked. "My nickname in middle school volleyball is the dark storm. That's all I'm telling you about me" I said crossing my arms. "Kawaii!" Oikawa said pinching my cheeks lightly. I moved and I felt my hair sway, shit. "What's this?" Oikawa asked moving my hair looking at my back. I turned facing him "nothing!" I blushed looking down at my hands.

"Uwaah! You are an angel, no wonder you're so pretty!" Oikawa yelled I covered my face with my hands. "Oikawa! You're embarrassing me! But actually, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream" I sang [quoting Taylor Swift] and Oikawa ran his fingers through my hair. "So, you're the first year in class five, so you're really smart. You play volleyball, you have beautiful blonde hair. Your eyes capture everyone's attention, your body the way it moves it hypnotizing. Your voice is as amazing as an angel's" Oikawa listed off and I covered my face, embarrassed by all the nice things he's saying and he doesn't even know me.

"Oikawa what do you want from me?" I asked looking into his hazel eyes. "I want you," he said with a wink. "Oikawa you don't know me. You only know the person who works here. You don't know the broken girl, behind this mask" I whispered walking to the bar. "I don't know her yet, but I want to know so I can be there for her," he said following me to the bar area. "What's so special about a broken girl? What is it Oikawa?" I asked holding back tears. "Every girl needs her prince in shining armor. I can tell you've never gotten the love you deserve" Oikawa said turning my face so I'd face him.