Prince Fraud

Once I got home I busted through the door "I'm home!" I looked around the house and everyone froze when I came in. "You guys are playing monopoly? Without me? You guys are going down now" I ran and sat in-between Tsukishima and Daichi. "Do you want the estimated amount we have, or do you want us to start from the beginning?" "Begining, duh. I know some of you guys are cheaters" I laughed.

About an hour of monopoly Daichi was laying on the board, Tsukishima was in jail, and Tanaka and Nishinoya were throwing money at me. I laughed and cheered in victory. We all made our way into the kitchen with Keishin, Kiyoko, and Yachi cooking dinner. "Hey, where's Shin?" "I think he's in his room," Keishin said putting food on the table.

I walked into Shin's room and he was talking to Sugamama. "Sugamama!" I yelled hugging the boy who's also the team mom. Suga hugged me back "why weren't you at school today? And why are you wearing a swimsuit?" Suga lectured. "I went to the beach with a friend and I won some money that I was going to use to fund our volleyball team," I said scratching the back of my neck. "How much money, Arashi?" Shin asked turning me towards him. "A thousand dollars," I said looking Shin in the eyes.

"Holy shit, what did you do to get it? Please tell me you didn't steal it?" Suga asked worriedly. "Suga I didn't steal it, I actually won it. I played beach volleyball and it was a tournament. I also and hung posters trying to gain people to fund our team" I smirked. "Jesus! Arashi" Suga hugged me and so did Shin. "Will you go tell Keishin? I'm going to be back I have to do something" I said placing the money in my underwear drawer. The boys nodded and walked out of my room and I hopped out of the window.

I walked to my bike and drove to meet back up with someone. "He has to know now, or he'll be crushed later" I whispered. I pull up into the driveway and knock on the front door. "Hello, I'm here to see Oikawa" "You just missed him, he went to the park with a friend. Who are you may I ask?" "I'm Angel, I'm a cl- a friend of Oikawa's" I smiled "Thank you" I yelled waving them off. I ran to the bottom of their driveway and got back on my bike.

I drove to the closest park and found two people walking. I looked closer to see Oikawa with Iwaizumi and there was a girl running up to them. I watched as I closed in on the park, the girl kissed him and he didn't do anything. I revved my bike and drove through the park passing them ripping off the necklace Oikawa gave me earlier and dropping it. Oikawa looked at my retreating figure, then back to the girl. "Oikawa, you fucking womanizer. I shouldn't have told him anything" I whispered tears staining my face.

I pulled up to the house and walked straight to my room. The boys fell silent as I walked by, I created a terrifying atmosphere. I slammed my door shut and threw off all my clothes and changed into a sports bra and underwear. I sat on the futon and stared at myself in the mirror. "I've become too soft, especially for thinking people actually care about me" I laughed a maniac laugh and fell to the floor. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and cut off and a jacket.

I hopped out the window and started walking to a place I knew I could escape this pain, this time nobody can stop me. One drink, two, three, seven I lost track so I decided to stop and cool off outside. I walked into allies with my hood up blending in with all the druggies and potheads. "Where are you going little girl?" one man asked "back to hell where I came from" I glared at the man and he only walked away from me. I walked until I knew the restaurant so I walked in and sat at the bar.

"The usual?" "Yup, and a couple shots too" I added to his list. A margarita and four shots sat in front of me. I threw the shots down and drank the margarita without hesitation. I stood up and left money on the counter and exited running into someone. "Arashi?" I looked up to see Iwaizumi "Whatcha need?" I asked, "have you been drinking?" Iwa asked bending down to be eye level with me. "None of your goddamn business" I growled and he pulled down my hood revealing my long blonde hair.