I was Cold

"You feel better now that you've gotten that out of the way? I could tell that you were wanting to do that all day, that's why you were at the door when I was changing so you could get your little bet thing" I laughed standing up. I looked down at the bicolor haired boy realizing how adorable it was when he blushed. "If you knew that, then why did you let it happen?" Nishinoya asked. I sat on his lap  "because it was the only way to shut you up" I laughed. I got up and unlocked the door walking to the bathroom. The girls had left the showers and I was in there alone.

I undressed and walked into the shower letting the warm water run down my body. I washed my hair and body and walked over to the mirror. I looked at how thin I was, I forgot that I didn't eat breakfast or lunch so the only meal I eat is dinner. I'm not trying to be like this but I get so distracted between school, work, my secret, tattoo, and the fact that I think I like someone, you tend to forget about it. I turn to the side, I still have a really toned body but it's all muscle and no fat. I threw on a sports bra and underwear and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walked into the girl's bedroom type thing and grabbed some clean clothes and threw those on. "Kiyoko is that a-" "Yes it is Hitoka," Kiyoko said turning her away from me. "I'm sorry guys but do you have to disown me as a friend, is it because I'm on Nekoma's team?" I pleaded. Kiyoko and Hitoka laughed at our little joke. I smiled and waved the girls off. I walked into the boy's bedroom and laid on the futon between Shin and Nishinoya. "Shin tell me about your classes. Oh, and is there anyone you like?!" I whispered and sat criss-cross in front of Shin. He straightened up and leaned to my ear "I'll tell you in German who I like" Shin whispered.

I focused on the other language focusing on Shin was about to say. "Ich mag meinen setter mit dem grauen [I like my setter, with gray hair]" Shin blushed saying who he liked, and all I could do was squeal. "Ja! Ich wusste es! Ich glaube, er mag dich auch [Yes! I knew it! I think he likes you too!]" I squealed in excitement and everyone looked at us weird because we were speaking a whole different language. "What did you guys say" Lev asked with a super confused look on his face.

 I walked up to him and straddled the man-child. "I said Du bist ein zuruckgebliebenes stuck scheibe und ich verdammte dich" I said and Lev blushed at the position he was in. I looked over at Noya who looked like he was going to faint. Shin was laughing his ass off and wiping away tears. "Lev, what she really said is that you are a retarded piece of shit and I fucking hate you" Shin cried as he rolled around. I laughed as I walked over to Shin laughing alongside him. "Did you think I'd say something nice?" I asked looking at Lev's red face. "Don't worry I don't really hate you but the way your face looks, I'm assuming you thought I was confessing to you" I laughed and everyone laughed along with Shin and me.

We all laid down and I rolled to face Shin, who was knocked out once the lights turned off. I rolled around to face Nishinoya "ist etwas im kopf?" I asked and he looked at me with a confused facial expression. "Oh, sorry I was talking in German. I asked what's on your mind?" "Earlier you said that, that it was the only way to shut me up" Nishinoya whispered. "What you got a problem, I know you don't like me like that. So who is it you like?" I asked in a soft tone. "Well, that was my first kiss and I didn't think you'd kiss back. And it's someone, I'm not going to tell you" Nishinoya said looking the other direction.

I stood up "come on let's talk about this outside of this room because I know some people aren't actually asleep" I whispered and Nishinoya stood up along with me. We walked to the staircase which was decent ways away from the bedroom. "Nishinoya, I want to be your rock. I want to be there for you because looking at you now I know something's holding you back when you play volleyball. Enjoy it while you can, cause if you don't like it then why are you playing?" I asked standing a step lower than Nishinoya so I was eye level with him.

Nishinoya leaned forward and pulled me into a hug and gripped onto my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his trembling body, knowing the pain behind his smartass cover up. "Yu, there will always be people behind you. I know that when Asahi left, he was doing it because he didn't want you to be disappointed in him" I whispered in his ear. Nishinoya leaned back and looked me in the eyes with his own tear stain one's and then pulled me into him. He hugged me tightly and had handfuls of my shirt in his hands, and leaving me shocked. He pulled back and took a couple deep breaths "Yu, you're a dork" I smirked putting a hand on my hip.

Little did I know this attitude made the crow turn red in the face. I looked at the blushing boy as he covered himself and walked back to the bedroom. I giggled following behind him. I laid in between Yu and Shin, and I faced Yu. "You cool down a bit there Yu?" I smirked and Yu just pulled me closer. I snuggled against his smaller body, warmer body not regretting anything. "Hey, Arashi? When did you get the tattoo anyway?" Yu asked me and I stiffened as he traced the wing on my back. "I got it about a year ago, about half a year before Sh-" I stopped knowing Sugawara was the only one who knew about his tattoo "before Shin and I went to separate places," I said instead.

Yu only hummed in response before placing his arm around my torso and placing his head on the crook of my neck, then smelled my hair. I only giggled at his behavior, and he stopped once I giggled. "I love your laugh" Yu whispered "well if you keep acting like that then you won't hear it as often" I replied shifting closer to him. Yu chuckled making me smile, knowing I could definitely get used to being in someone's arms when I fall asleep. I eventually passed out in Yu's arms.

~Nishinoya Prov~

How does she know so much with so little information? I can't believe she caught on to what I was doing, and knew about it and let it slide. That was the first time I've cried in front of someone, even a girl too, god I'm weak. She said she wanted to be my rock, I've never had someone who said that. Just being around her I feel safe and complete, and I want to know all about her. Shin knows most of it but I know she's hiding something other than her tattoo. I want, wait no, I need to know so I can be there for her.

~Normal Prov~

I woke up and there were people hovering over me. "What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked looking at them. "Why are you in the same futon as Nishinoya?" Hinata asked pointing to me. "It was cold and I climbed in the futon closest to me, which happened to be Nishinoya's futon. I was freezing my ass off" I said wiggling out of Nishinoya's grip.