Show Off

Kenma and Akaashi---^

~Oikawa's Prov~

I sat there, thinking and waiting. "Wait was that song directed at me? How would she know, all I have are fangirls. I'm not a womanizer, am I?" Oikawa thought. "Sorry sir, but we're closing up" a super tall guy spoke to me he looked as if he could rip me in half. I stood up and there was still a huge difference in height "What's your name?" I asked looking at the tall man. "I'm Kira Shin," Kira said cleaning the table my team was sitting at. "Dark truth" I whispered apparently he heard me "Yeah, weird name right?" he laughed. I shook my head 'no' and walked out. I typed in the girl's contact name as 'mystery', I laughed at how ridiculous the name was but I don't' know what else to put.

~Normal Prov~

I turned onto my street to see Kenma and Kuroo walking, and Kuroo turned and faced me. "Great" I whispered I drifted in a circle and drove the opposite direction. Kenma watched the bike disappear "do you know who that is, Kuroo?" "No, I don't we don't usually have people ride bikes around here," Kuroo said walking towards his house and Kenma following closely.

I came from the opposite side of the street and turned my bike off and walked home with it. I locked the garage shut and I stepped into the house and fell on the couch. I pulled out my phone to see that 'Kitten~' texted me. I asked Kuroo what he needed. He said that he wanted to make sure I got home safely and wanted to say goodnight. I laughed at how childish this kid was.

I texted Nekomata asking for directions there and I knew he was going to ask why. I told him that I still had work and I needed to ride my bike to and from the place. The old man finally gave me the directions, so now I know what time I'll be getting back. I'll be back there around midnight, and get seven hours of sleep, eh I've had worse.

~next morning~

I pulled on my biker gear but this time I wore a skin-tight gray tank top with black skinny jeans and my leather jacket. I braided my hair back, so it wouldn't mess with my helmet. I grabbed my pre-packed duffle bag and put it in the storage compartment. I unlocked the garage and pulled my bike out then locked the garage again. I turned on my bike and drove towards my destination.

"Hey, where's Kira?" Kenma asked as he looked around. "She'll be meeting us there since she had some errands to run beforehand," Nekomata said getting on the bus. Everyone got on and everyone was here on time, except for Kira.

I looked up to see a whole bunch of stairs and huge buildings. I looked ahead of me and there were five buses there parked and boys piling out of them. None of them was Neko's bus so I pulled up and parked. A boy with white and black hair was the first to greet me. "Wow cool bike!" he piped "Dude do you play volleyball? I'm the fourth best ace in Japan!" he said pointing to himself.

I only shook my head "What's your name?" I asked looking at the older boy. "I'm Bokuto Koutarou, and you?" he said getting closer to my helmet. "Someone" "Awe you're no fun!" Bokuto pouted. "I'm sorry sir is he bothering you?" a guy said walking towards us. "No, I was just about to leave," I said starting up my bike "Oh and can't you see the hair? I'm a chick but I'm probably more badass than everyone here" I laughed as I drove off.

I was going down the hill when the Nekoma bus was going up, I then found a dirt road going back up to the building. I turned off my bike and walked it the rest of the way.

"Kuroo man! Dude, you missed it there was this biker dude which happened to be a chick. She was fucking badass" Bokuto yelled and Kuroo was amazed. "So you're talking about a girl who's badass huh?" I said walking from behind the boys. "Kuroo, Bokuto Koutarou" I winked and walked into the gym and waited to hear him squeal. "Kuroo how does she know my name?!" Bokuto yelled blushing madly. I walked out the door towards the boys "Come on we're about to start" I stated and walked into the gym once more.

"We're going to introduce everyone, so stand up and say your name, position, and class. This will take the rest of the hours we have together then you can spread out and work on your own."Nekomata said. "Yes!" we all yelled in unison. I listened to everyone then "Kira Shin, wing spiker, and I'm in class two-four" I looked at him and he was smiling and people mumbled shit and it was pissing me off. Other people went and I finally stood up "Kira Arashi, wing spiker and defense specialist, I'm in class one-five," I said then sat down when I met eyes with Sugawara Koshi.

Introductions were over and I walked over to Koshi. "You're his sister?" Koshi asked looking at me. "Yes, now don't tell anyone anything, unless he's okay with introducing me as his sister. We've already had it rough enough. It's bad enough that he's already getting trash talk now, wait 'til they see him play" I said pinching my nose.

"I didn't plan on telling anyone, and actually I've gotten pretty close to him. He told me about his back and part of your guy's past" Koshi said as he looked at Shin. "Yeah he's the dark truth, reality. Koshi, please make sure to treat him well. He's actually very kind, I'm the worse of us two" I said looking up at Koshi who hugged me unexpectedly.

"Arashi, come here I want you to meet my teammates" Shin yelled. "Guy's this is Arashi, she's my little sister" Shin pointed down at me. My eyes scanned over the boys taking in every detail I could. "Wow her eye's are like Kenma's!" the orange headed boy pointed out. "Hinata, she's a cat. She's a defensive specialist, so she uses he cat-like reflexes to keep it connected" Shin explained. "Defence specialist?" a boy with black and blonde hair came out from behind a gangster looking dude. "I'm assuming you're the libero" I stated and his eyes lit up. "I'm the-"  "Guardian Deity" I finished for him and he jumped in excitement "how'd you know?" he asked "I've seen you play once or twice" I stated.

"What's your name?" I asked the boy "Nishinoya Yuu, and your's?" "Kira Arashi" I shook his hand. "Oi can you guys say your names so I can match them up with a face?" I asked. Shin pointed to the boys and listed off names "Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Sawamura, Azumane, Sugawara, Tanaka, Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita" Shin finished. "Cool, memorized your names and faces," I said putting my hands on my hips. They all moved out of order to test me. "Kageyama, Ennoshita, Tanaka, Sawamura, Hinata, Azumane, Tsukishima, Nishinoya, Yamaguchi, Narita, Kinoshita, and Sugawara" I pointed at them as they stood. " Shin your little sister's awesome" Tanaka yelled rubbing his face against my head.