Womanizer

I pulled my bike out of the bushes and drove to the restaurant. I changed into my waitress outfit and walked out and wiped down tables. "Arashi, we're having-" "Having a training camp, I know I'll be there." I interrupted Shin who looked at me surprised. "Arashi you got on the boy's team?" "Obviously nerd, now helps me wipe down tables" I laughed at my childish older brother. After we finished wiping down tables I made my way to the stage and swept the floor so the fans won't blow dust at the customers.

I wanted to sing again tonight so I changed into my red dress and let my blonde hair cover one of my eyes. The dress covered my breasts but showed off my toned stomach and my tattoo. I slipped on my black sparkly heels, the walked out to find my boss. "Hey, I'm going to be later for the next two weeks so will Shin. We'll be out of town so it's going to be a longer drive. Just a heads up" I said walking away from his office.

I set up the piano and the background music ready. I walked over to Shin and my heels clicked against the wood flooring. "Hey, I'm going to sing some upbeat music tonight so you might want to make sure the dance floor lights are on and that it gets swept," I said sitting up front. "Uhm, nine, and we'd like one of your long booths." The boys said, "Okay, so what's the name the orders will be under?"Shin asked as I stood behind him, trying to hide. I managed to get pretty boy's name, apparently, he lost a bet and had to buy the team dinner.

I made my way to the stage and the lights were dimmed. I grabbed a mic "You guys are more than welcome to dance to any of these songs. If you have a recommendation, please write them down on the papers that are at the end of your tables. Thank you and enjoys your night" I smiled at the end. I looked over at pretty boy's table and all their eyes landed on me, so I winked causing all of them to blush even pretty boy.

"Superstar, where you from? How's it goin'? I know you, got a clue whatcha doin'? You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here but I know what you are, what you are baby~"I sang and looked at Oikawa his face flushed in different shades of red. "Look at you~, gettin' more than just a re-up, baby you got all the puppets with the strings up. Fakin' like a good one but I call 'em like I see 'em I know what you are what you are, Baby~" I smile. I soon finished the song and walked over to get a glass of water.

I look over at the tables and they were chatting about the music and how well my style went with the music. I locked eyes with a certain someone who was staring the entire time. I pulled my hair back so it covered my tattoo, and headed over to them. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice you staring at me the entire time" I laughed looking at Oikawa. Everyone snickered and I giggled, causing their snickers to cease to a silence. "Do you guys have a recommendation for a song?" I asked picking up the notepad. "I got a song, I don't know if you guys will like it but let me know" I smiled and walked off.

I glanced back to see their red faces. I pulled up Toxic on the computer. "Okay, we're going to spice things up!" I piped into the mic. "So I'm going to pick a person and they're going to pick a song, then the next two people I pick will sing the song!" I smirked and people were excited and nervous all at the same time. I watched and cheered people on as they sang songs I had picked for them.

I changed into my biker gear and walked in front of the kitchen to say goodbye to all of the cooks. "Oi Shin! I'll see you tomorrow" I hugged my brother as he hugged back. "Oi, but before you leave I think there's someone who wants to meet you. He's sitting in the booth, but be careful when driving, Arashi" "Okay I will, love you!" I yelled then looked at the boy who was waiting patiently. "Oikawa can I help you?" I asked sitting across from him.

"How'd you know-" "I work here and I also heard the name the order was under. You had to pay because you lost a bet" I smiled explaining what I knew. "I'm baffled. I wanted to know your name and class" he said looking me in the eyes "or your number whichever you're willing to let me know." I put a hand on my chin and thought for a second "I'm in class one-five. But you're probably wanting to know my name with it. But hand me your phone I'll put in my contact information" I said holding out my hand.

He handed his phone to me and I typed in my number but left the name blank. I set his phone down and got up. I walked away from the boy "Wait you didn't put your name!" Oikawa yelled as he tried to slide out of the booth. The boy failed miserably and landed on the floor, I only giggled "If you tried to know me you'd only hurt yourself, womanizer." I walked to the garage and hopped on my bike and drove through the alleys.