Team Sleep Over?

"Yup, I can pretty much memorized everything. You guys kinda saw that when I first met you guys." I said putting a hand on my chin. "Yah, I mainly ignore most of the people on the team, but when Shin introduced you I knew I was going to like you. You have a little bit of everyone's personality." Tsukishima said readjusting his glasses.

"Awe Tsuki! You're an adorable dinosaur" I said poking his arm making him blush. "Baka" Tsukishima swatted at my hand "Tsuki, I'll see you at lunch!" I smiled and waved him off. I walked into my class and stood at the front knowing there'll be assigned seats. "Class we have a new student. Go ahead and introduce yourself" Sensei said gesturing to me.

"I'm Kira Arashi, please call me Kira. Take care of me" I smiled "Arashi?" my eyes shot up to meet Yachi's. "Yachi!" I ran and hugged the girl, we laughed and sat next to each other sharing note and getting me caught up on what I'd missed. Class flew by and I was taking notes, next thing I knew it was lunch time. "Yachi I said I would go visit Tsukishima. Do you want to come?" I asked looking at the girl. She nodded her head 'yes' "come on then!" I said walking out the door and down the hall.

"Did you miss me Tsukishima? Morning Yamaguchi!" I piped sitting across from Tsukishima. Yamaguchi sat next to Tsuki, while Yachi sat across from Yams. "Yachi that's a super cute bento" I complimented "oh, this? I was in a hurry so I didn't make it look super nice" Yachi said looking at her food. "At least you guys have stuff to eat" I laughed pulling out my phone.

'Hello Angel'

'Don't you have class? Or is it your lunch period?'

'Lunch. ;-P'

'Okay...Did you need something?'

'Tell me everything'

'Well if you want to know about the school you're going to have to step down from your throne and walk to the dump, that's where you'll find me.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'What kind of animals do you find in the dump?'

'Cats, raccoons, crows, guard dogs'

'I narrowed down your list of which schools to look at'

'So you're from Nekoma?'

'You're getting close. I went there not too long ago.'

'I have to go classes resume'

'Bye alien nerd'

'Awe thanks angel ;-P'

I smirked putting away my phone. "Who were you takin' to?" Tsukishima asked looking at my pocket. "A friend, from a different school" I said stealing an apple slice from his bento "thanks for the apple slice" I smiled as I left the room.

I walked into the boy's gym to find Hinata and Kageyama practicing once again. "Do you guys ever take a break?" I asked picking up a stray ball. "Nope. I won't stop 'til I can jump higher than you and win in mid air battles" Hinata jumped in excitement. "I don't know if you can physically, you might be at your max. Me on the other hand know I haven't even touched on my full potential." I said tossing the ball to Kageyama. He tossed it high and I ran so did Hinata but he looked over at me and stopped.

I slammed the ball into the ground not caring about the boy who ran alongside me for the ball. "Good, you stopped. I thought you were going to jump after it, when I was already in mid air" I said crouching over taking a breath. "Arashi? What's that on your back?" Hinata asked. I straightened up "Hinata what are you talking about? There's nothing there except for my clothes" "Under your clothes I saw something black at the training camp." I looked at Hinata "I had a temporary tattoo on. It'll last for a couple weeks then fade away" I said and answering his question. "Can we get some?" Hinata asked.

"Okay so tonight I'll buy some sharpies and hairspray. You guys are in charge of finding an outline or picture that you want, plus baby powder" I said listing off the things that we'll need for these temporary tattoos. "We'll do it tomorrow after practice" I said crossing my arms and leaving to go back to class before the bell rings.

I made it in time and sat down next to Yachi. "You having fun?" she asked "eh, I've had better days" I sighed. "Do you want a temporary tattoo? I think I'm going to have the whole team at my house and spend the night. Like team bonding with the first years!" I smiled "Thankfully it's Thursday I would've died if today was monday" I laughed. "Are you going to invite Kiyoko too?" "Yah she's part of the team so are you so, you guys are coming too!" I smiled and we hugged. "Tomorrow after practice, but could you help me buys supplies for the tattoo thing?" I asked "of course!"