I'm Gonna Show You

Daichi and Keishin split up teams and I was on a team with Suga, Asahi, Tanaka, and Tsukishima. It was us against Daichi, Kageyama, Hinata, Shin, and Nishinoya. Kageyama served and I picked it up with ease making him 'tsk' at me. The ball landed above Suga and he set it to Asahi, who was blocked by Shin, but I dove and picked it up. The ball landed above Tanaka who set to Asahi. This time Asahi slammed it into Kageyama's arms making him lose balance. Asahi looked down at Kageyama, "nice job Asahi!" Tanaka yelled. I watched as Nishinoya whispered something into Daichi's ear.

I walked back to serve, toss, jump, and it hit the top of the net and fell. Kageyama got it before hitting the ground, the ball was clearly out of bounds but Hinata decided to be Spiderman and stepped on the wall to save the ball. Daichi passed it over making it a free ball for us. Asahi passed it to Suga I was jumping and Suga sent the ball to me. I was over Daichi and Kageyama's block so the ball landed only a few feet behind them, and Nishinoya was in the opposite corner if the court.

The game went back and forth and the winning team won 29-27. We were all panting because of how hard we played. My team won and I earned a high five from Nishinoya for all my rolling receives. "Good job everyone. There's watermelon in the lunchroom."Keishin said looking through stats. We started to walk to the lunchroom. I walked next to Kageyama and Hinata, they were talking about the tosses and how to improve on the hitting. "Hinata, don't focus too much on the ball or else you'll get distracted. Kageyama is trying a new toss to where the ball will stop in front of us." I flashed a smile at Kageyama who blushed madly.

I watched the boys inhale their watermelon slices. "Hey, Shin do you want to help me fill out papers for enrollment?" I asked throwing away my watermelon. "Yup, give me a second and I'll follow," Shin said as I got a head start to the office. "Sensei? What're you doing in here?" I asked. "Oh, I was checking my mailbox to see if we got an invite to any practice matches" I nodded knowing how excited Sensei was for this season to finally kick off.

"Sensei could you get me enrollment papers? I was going to do that yesterday but I forgot to because I had worked" I said explaining my situation. Sensei nodded and handed me papers, Shin walked in at the right time. I handed him about half the stack, "you know me, so if you could fill those out we can get it done faster" I explained. Shin shook his head in agreement. It took us about seventeen minutes to fill out the papers entirely. "I'll call the principle to tell him about your enrollment forms. Here are the keys to the back room which has all the uniforms" Sensei said dialing the phone and tossing me the keys.

I walked into the back room and there clothes hanging on the walls. "Help me find mediums" I demanded and Shin helped me look. "Hey, Shin I found some but I can't reach them" I whined waiting for him to walk over and pull them down for me. Shin pulled down the uniforms that were tied together labeled 'Medium'. I ran to the showers and changed out of my sweaty gym clothes and into my uniform.

I walked into the gym waiting for Keishin to finish writing down stats. "Yuu, Suga,  are you guys free tomorrow night? I was wondering if you'd want to come to work with Shin and I" I asked helping put the volleyballs up. Yuu looked at me then flashed me a smile. "We can even drive you guys home afterward" I persisted trying to get Suga and Yuu to come. "Fine, do we need to dress nice or do you have outfits or uniforms." "We have uniforms ready, and you guys can get paid since you helped and you guys can keep your tips that you make" I smiled.

Suga was talking to Shin as we left the gym. "Yuu, if you keep staring at my ass I won't talk to you for a week," I said turning around to face him. Yuu blushed knowing he got caught looking, "I look better in the dresses at work, just an FYI" I added. I looked down to see that Yuu hand my hand in his, I smiled knowing he was being a sly fox. Yuu and I turned the corner to see Shin bent down and Suga's head tipped up. "Get some!" I yelled and ran dragging Nishinoya with me. "He's gonna kill me~"I sang. I turned around to see Yuu laughing his ass off "What's so funny Yuu?" I asked as I stopped running "you're adorable" he breathed.

We went to the park and I realized we were still holding hands. I sat on the bench with Yuu and watched little kids play. I faced Yuu and he was inches from my face, both of our faces were red as hell. "Yuu, what are you doing?" I asked as his lips brushed against mine. Yuu smiled "Arashi, I like you but-" "Arashi!" I turned to see a red-faced Shin and Suga holding hands with him.

 I stood up and ran back to the school. "Keishin! Shin's going to kill me!" I yelled running into the building hiding behind the male. "What did you do this time?" Keishin mumbled. "I may or may not have yelled 'get some' in the middle of his makeout session," I said hiding behind him. Shin walked in with Suga and Nishinoya. I laughed and so did everyone else. "You can get me back Shin I promise" I smiled.

Shin and I waved off Suga and Nishinoya as we got in the van and drove off. "Shin, just remember that volleyball comes before a relationship" I whispered. We got home, wait home, we're here. I changed into my biker gear and walked over to Shin "You ready to go?" I asked and Shin nodded in response. We got on our bike and waved to Keishin who'll be there when we get home.

Once we got there we changed into either our performing outfits or in our server uniforms. I pulled on a navy blue open back dress. My hair covered my tattoo and I put on a bit of jewelry and makeup. I looked in the mirror and curled the ends of my hair, making it look like I've had natural curls. I walked out of the lounge, "Shin can you clip my necklace? I can't get it" I said moving my hair out of the way. I felt his finger brush my neck then trail down to my back. "When? I love it, it suits you, but why?" Shin whispered. "I was dumb and I paid for it up front while you were out and about. I just couldn't keep it from you much longer" I whispered hugging him.