I've feared those eyes

"Okay Arashi you can tone it down a bit," Shin said ruffling my hair. I only giggled, I skipped over to Suga. "Suga! do you like Shin? You keep staring at him" I whisper to him. "Is it that obvious?" Suga whispered back "not, really but he really likes you and appreciates you befriending him even though he looks like a gangster" I whispered making both of us laugh. Shin looked over at us whispering and he only smiled.

Suga and I talked about Shin and our family. We laughed a lot causing Shin to look over every time. "I'm sorry for threatening you at the restaurant, I just didn't want Shin to get hurt. He's been framed for a bunch of things because of fake friends" I scratched the back of my neck as I apologized. "It's okay Shin stopped by after school to explain why you were so....feisty" Suga laughed.

We all packed up knowing we have to make sure I enroll in Karasuno, pack up my stuff to move in with Keishin, study for exams, and unpack and get used to the place.

I pulled out my bike and so did Shin. "You both have bikes?!" Hinata yelled. "Yeah," Shin said looking at the ground. "Can I ride?" I looked up to see Suga walking towards Shin, I only smirked knowing that those two are going to date soon. "Can I too?" I look over to see Yuu, I threw a helmet at him and his eyes lit up. I turned on my bike and it roared to life making Yuu jump a bit.

I drove next to Shin and Suga as we headed to my place. I opened the garage letting the boys roll the bikes in kicking their stands down. They all walked in and the place only had a couple of boxes. "Arashi, where did you sleep?" Yuu asked and I pointed to the couch.

"Arashi did you eat?" Suga asked opening the kitchen cabinets revealing nothing. I looked over at Shin who was staring at me, "I ate at school" I replied. Then Yuu dragged me outside "Yuu what's wrong?" I asked looking at the boy who was shorter than me.

"Arashi are you okay? You didn't have anything in the closet, dresser, cabinets, and the boxes haven't been touched" he said listing off thing I haven't even touched. "Yu, I only wash stuff then put them back in the boxes. I don't have anything in the cabinets because I ate at the school and at the restaurant I work at. I don't eat breakfast. Thanks for worrying about me though, but I know how to take care of myself" I flashed him a smile and walked back into the living room "Did you catch that Shin?" I asked turning to see Shin behind the door. "Yeah, I did," he said walking over to the boxes. "Just carry them to the driveway, Keishin should have his van, actually he should be here shortly," I said looking at my phone for the time.

We packed everything into the van and Yu was on the bike with me and Suga with Shin. We followed Keishin until we went to a house on top of the hill. He parked in the driveway and Shin and I parked behind him allowing enough room to move boxes out of the van. We put all the boxes in an empty room "wait you mean this is my room? Like I can do anything I want in here?" I asked running around the room giggling. Keishin brought in a futon and I hugged the man.

We drove to Shin's house and brought all of his stuff to the house and unpacked everything. We finally unpacked everything and I hopped on my bike and Shin did the same. Suga and Yuu were going to stay over so we decided to take them to work with us. Once we got there we changed and Suga and Nishinoya helped carry food out to tables with Shin and I. "Suga and Nishinoya go take a seat in the front row" I started "we'll be out in a bit" Shin finished.

Shin and I changed into nice clothes. Shin wore black slacks and a white button up but left the top buttons undone. I threw on my little black dress, a necklace Chiisana gave me for my fifth birthday and my favorite black sparkly heels that matched my dress. Shin walked on with his guitar and there was a loud applause, eager faces ready to hear him sing. This time Shin put down his guitar and played background music. "Holy shit! Suga!" I whispered.

"Boy you got me hotter than the summer in L.A.~" Shin started and winked at Suga "no one takes me farther, do me every single way~" I swear Suga's face couldn't get any redder than it is now. "Way you give it to me, make me want it every day~When you beat, beat, beat it feel like dum dada day~dum dada da day~ When you beat, beat, beat it all I ever wanna say~" Shin sang looking at Suga the entire time. Shin smirked knowing what he's doing to the poor setter.

I laughed once Shin ended the song. I walked on and all the boys in the crowd gave my googly eyes. "Way to break our poor setter" I whispered to Shin "I was trying to" he replied winking making girls scream. "Okay, this song goes out to you bastards who think it's fun to play with girl's hearts" I smirked walking back to play the music.

"You got your keys, but where you going? The third degree just isn't working.~'Cause you walked out without askin' me go and if I followed you home would you be alone?" I sang "I checked your phone 'cause it was beeping, are you alone? I know you're creeping, cause you walked out without asking me to go but if I followed you home I hope you're alone?~" I sang with all my feeling towards the main subject. Once the song was over the crowd roared, but my eyes fell upon someone I never thought would come here alone.

I ran down the stairs and looked into those eyes I've feared. I stopped only to stop in front of Shin whose eyes were looking in the same direction mine were a few moments ago. "Let's go" I tugged on Shin's sleeve. "Go change. I'll get Nishinoya and Suga" Shin said walking into the crowd. I changed into an extra pair of skinny jeans and a tank top with my leather jacket. Nishinoya, Suga, and Shin all walked in when I threw on my jacket. "Let's go," I said walking into the garage. I put on my helmet and drove with Nishinoya holding onto me.

I sped on the highway, I looked in my rearview mirrors and Shin was quite a ways away. I sped up even more when I reached the steep hill. Nishinoya's grip tightened, so I slowed down. I felt Nishinoya relax, I parked behind a white van, which was Keishin's. I got off and so did Nishinoya I stomped inside gaining Keishin's attention. "What happened?" Keishin asked putting down his paper. "Arashi! Are you okay?" Shin asked running towards me.