Under One Condition

"I'll talk to you guys later!" I yelled as I jogged to my team who was socializing with Fukurodani. "Kuroo, where's Kenma?" I asked tapping Kuroo's shoulder.  Kuroo shrugged and went back to talking to Bokuto. I jogged towards Hinata and Kenma was sitting next to him playing on his PSP. I bumped into someone on my way there. I looked up to see Tsukishima glaring at me. "Sorry, Tsukishima. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said getting up off the ground. He 'tsked' and walked away. What's his problem?

Kenma was listening to Hinata talk about the game he was playing. "Hinata, can you show me your jump? I want to see it" I asked politely. "Sure! Kageyama!" Hinata yelled in excitement. I watched Kageyama jog over to where Hinata and I were standing "What?" "Toss to me!" Hinata pleaded and Kageyama shook his head and I threw the ball above Kageyama's head and he set to Hinata. Next thing I knew the ball was rolling on the ground, "Cool!" I said jumping next to Hinata. Hinata smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I thanked them for showing me now that I've gotten the play memorized I can use it against them, I smirked at my accomplishment.

I walked to the bedroom where the girls will be staying. "Kiyoko and Hitoka? I want you to know that I won't be in here I'm going to be with the guys. It's been awhile since I got to talk to my brother." I told them so they wouldn't worry. I was the only one in the room so I changed into spandex and a large clean t-shirt. "Wow, tattoo wings? They don't look half bad" I turned to see Nishinoya standing in the doorway. I grabbed his collar and threw him in onto the floor and locked the door.

The boy was laying on the ground. I straddled his hips to where he couldn't move, I grabbed my t-shirt which happened to be next to his head. I leaned and picked it up and threw it over my head. "Nishinoya, if you tell anyone I will tell them about how your balls mysteriously vanished from your body," I said getting dangerously close to his face. "Then you have to do something, like a payment" I got closer to him and my lips barely brushing his "or you could just keep your mouth shut and you can keep your precious little gems" I whispered. I got up and walked out the door passing Tanaka who was headed to the room I was just in.

"Nishinoya why are you on the floor? You look red, do you have a fever?" Tanaka asked helping the beanstalk up. "I'm fine" Nishinoya laughed. I laughed as I sat on the staircase listening to their conversation. "Kira, what are you doing on the stairs?" I turned to see Nishinoya. "I was just listening to your and Tanaka's conversation, what are you up to now?" I asked looking at the boys who sat down next to me. "Waiting to go take a shower the third years are getting their clothes ready so the can go in so I'm waiting," Nishinoya said pouting a little bit.

"Hey, Nishinoya do you like my brother, Shin?" I asked. "Yeah, his blocks are awesome! I wish he'd give me some of his height though. He really gets along with Sugawara, I think those two are the closest out of all of us and they just met last week" Nishinoya explained leaving me baffled. "Noya, wait I'm sorry can I call you that?" "I don't see why not" he smiled.

 "Noya, your super energetic and you always look on the bright side of things. I envy you for that" I whisper playing with his hair. "Wow, really?" he asked "yeah, I mean you got Asahi back on the team. I also heard that you've been working really hard on block follows. Those are hard because you don't know where the ball will go. But I bet you Asahi really appreciates you for doing that, I bet it helps boost his confidence" I smiled and the boy was on the verge of crying. I hugged the upperclassmen holding onto him knowing that it meant a lot knowing someone understood what he'd been trying to accomplish.

"Hey, Noya? You need to dry your tears. It's the second years turn to shower" I said lifting the boy off my lap and looking into his tear stained eyes. "Also Noya, judging by the appearance of your team, I know you'll make it to nationals. Just don't give up on them always make sure they know you've got them covered" I stood up with Nishinoya. Noya hugged me tightly and let out a slight whimper "Go shower you smell" I laugh and he stood back and smelled himself and he started laughing at me. I watched him run up the stairs to the showers. I sat back down and thought about our team.

Our team is good but we're definitely not good enough to go to nationals. Kuroo's going to be disappointed. I stood up and walked around the corner and saw Sawamura. "Arigato Kira. Thank you for making it easier for him. That really helped, knowing he's cooped up all of his feelings, he needed a supporting shoulder" Sawamura said. I put a hand on his shoulder "You guys are going to nationals, you guys are in the middle of evolving into a murder" I walked away from Sawamura and into the guy's bedroom.

Shin was talking to Sugawara which they seem to be getting along. I sat on the futon in between them and waited for them to notice me. Shin looks over and shuts up quickly and Sugawara looks the other direction. "Whatcha guys talking about?" I asked knowing it was something related to my last name. I don't know if they're talking about me or Shin. "Arashi we were talking about blocking" Shin used his seriously-what-do-you-think-we're-talking-about voice. "Sugawara's face says otherwise," I said crossing my arms.

"Suga I have to go shower before the first years burst through the bathroom doors," Shin said walking out of the room. "Suga what were you guys talking about?" I asked looking him dead in the eye sending shivers down his spine. "We were talking about him and Tsukishima blocking,"Sugawara said without hesitating. "Okay" I smiled and Suga left, and Nishinoya came in damp from his shower. I go up and locked the door and looked back at, who looked worried about what might happen.

I pushed him down and straddled his hips once again. "Nishinoya you need to promise me that you won't tell anyone. " I whispered in his ear "Shin doesn't know about my tattoo, so don't tell him. I want to tell him but I need you to keep your mouth shut 'til then okay?" I asked turning his face so he'd look at me. I held his arms above his head with one arm while the other held his face, making sure it didn't look away. "Under one condition" Nishinoya smirked and leaned in making our lips touch. I kissed him back which surprised the boy, I pulled back and laughed at how red the crows face was.