Oikawa's a Nerd

We  ran around asking owners to hang the posters in their shops or on their windows. Once I ran out of posers I made my way back to OIkawa. "Hey did you pass all of them out?" I asked "Yah, I did. I found this super cute volleyball necklace and it splits into two" "you're a cinnamon roll you know that?" I laughed taking one of them and clipping it around his neck. "You wanna clip mine on or are you gonna watch me do it?" I laughed Oikawa brought it around my neck and clipped it. "Now, we're matching!" Oikawa piped. "Okay nerd, I have a sleep over to go to soon, so do you want to go somewhere else? Or do you want to go on a couple rides here?" I asked. "Ferris wheel!" Oikawa ran to the big wheel.

"Two tickets please" Oikawa smiled handing the older woman money for the tickets. Oikawa grabbed my hand draggin me to the ferris wheel. "Wow, we're kind of lucky the line isn't too long so it won't take as long" Oikawa flashed a smile at me. We waited about fifteen minutes then we finally got into an empty seat. We slowly made our way to the top.

"Angel? Why won't you tell me your name? Do you not like me?" Oikawa said looking the other direction. "Oikawa that's not it I promise, actually it's the exact opposite" I laughed nervously "to be honest I've never had a boyfriend. I've never really liked someone, now there's this person who keeps trying to know me but my past is pretty dark and crazy. I know the person absolutely hates geniuses, and I happen to be really good at volleyball, and academics." I looked at Oikawa who was staring at me. "This person though is a total nerd and it's cute. I feel so weird but when we play together it feels like it was meant to be" I shift under his gaze. "Who is this person? When did you meet him?" Oikawa asked looking down at the people walking.

   "I met him while I was working, and he goes to an enemy school," I said crossing my arms. "Even though he and I have known each other for about a month, I'm like the Burnette" I said looking at the pretty boy. "Who?" "You," I said looking him in the eyes, he was surprised. "Dammit Oikawa, what are you doing to me? I don't know how to react!" I said putting my hands on my head. "Just relax, I promise I won't hurt you, okay?" I looked up at Oikawa who only patted my head, which actually calmed me down.

    I smiled and then looked down at the ground, we were almost to the top. Oikawa put a hand on my chin and turned my face to face him. "O-Oikawa?" I stumbled upon words to say. His lips locked with mine and he kissed passionately. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer. He put his forehead on mine "when can I know your name?" he whispered "Until you can guess it" I said pulling away to look around.

     "Oikawa, I'm in a rival school. I play volleyball, a-and if w-we win we'll go to nationals and you won't. Will you come watch me play?" I mumbled "only if you will when I win" "Deal" I whispered leaning in to kiss him again. I could feel him smirk and he licked my bottom lip, this caught me off guard. He slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every corner. I pulled back and took a breath "not bad Toru" I smirked. "Thank you" He laughed as he mimicked a prince and we busted a gut laughing. I looked at the people in front of us were about to get off, "our time is almost up, and I still have to go shopping" I sighed "this has been one of the best days ever." "I could go shopping with you it'll make it go a lot quicker, and we can pick more stuff up," Oikawa said scooting towards me. I pecked his lips and stood up getting off the ride.

    "Pretty boy you ready? I need to drive home and grab at least a cut off to wear, and I'll need the van to carry all the groceries" I stated "but you're going to need a t-shirt so I'll grab one for you. You're going to have to stay outside though, I don't want someone knowing you're there" I sighed. "Oh, okay. I'll stay by your bike then" Toru said climbing on the bike with me. I drove home hoping nobody's there, to my surprise it was only Keishin.

     "Keishin! I need van keys!" I said throwing a white cut off and jean shorts. I grabbed one of my larger cutoffs and took the keys from Keishin. "Wait, why aren't you in school? You still have another two hours until your out of school. Then you have volleyball prac-" "Bye Keishin! I'll tell you about it when I get home!" I yelled running out to the van. Oikawa was leaning against the van looking off into the distance. "It's a really beautiful view isn't it?" I laughed "Yeah, I could get used to it" he smiled. I threw the cut off at him and he caught it then threw it over his head.  "Looks better on you. Keep it" I smirked hopping into the driver seat.