Pay Back is Sweet

Iwaizumi  Hajime--^

"Okay, I'm already over this whole sad moment, let's go buy ice cream and play board games!" I suggested and everyone laughed. "Except I feel like we should celebrate being a fucking awesome family, so let's go back to the carnival!" I sprinted with Tanaka and Nishinoya running alongside me.

We all went to play games and ride on roller coasters I mainly hung out with Tsukishima until I saw Iwizumi. I ran over to Iwaizumi and played games with him. I stopped when I saw Oikawa and a chick walking towards the Ferris wheel. I grabbed Hajime's hand and dragged him behind me as I wanted to be behind the two. "Iwa, I'm sorry," I said buying a slushy quickly. We were in line for the Ferris wheel behind Oikawa and he would look back and I hid behind Iwazumi.

 Oikawa boarded with the girl he kissed earlier and Iwazumi and I boarded after them. "Who's your target?" I looked at Iwaizumi wide-eyed "I know you didn't bring me here for fun" Iwa said pulling out some fun-dip, candy, and gum. "Hajime, you're fucking awesome," I said pouring the dip on the slushy and chewing gum. Iwa blushed and caught onto what I was doing put the candy into the slushy.

"We're almost to the top, and we won't be able to do it until they're below us," I said looking at the two in the seat ahead of us. "Arashi, thanks" "For what? I didn't do anything except being a hassle for you" I said crossing my arms. "Thanks for being my friend and dragging me to do something I should've done a long time ago" and with that Hajime kissed my cheek. I looked at him and he was as red as a tomato "Iwa! You're blushing! I didn't know you could do that" I yelled "Shut up baka" "but you missed" I mumbled. "What? I didn't hear that" "Baka!" I yelled and we both laughed afterward.

"Targets are locked on," Iwazumi said saluting and I laughed pouring the drink onto their heads. All you could hear were screams and laughter, I looked down to see Oikawa looking up and I flipped him off. I spit gum and so did Iwazuimi and it surprisingly landed on their shoulders barely missing their hair.

Oikawa got off with the girl, then Iwazumi and I got off. "What the hell Ang-" "You don't get the right to call me by my name. Goodbye grand dumbass!" I spit on his shoes and ran knowing he was going to chase Iwaizumi and I. I pulled Iwa and we hid behind the kissing booth, he was panting and I looked around making sure he lost us.

 Iwaizumi and I met up with the rest of the team and put all of our prizes and food in the back of the van. "Hey, Iwa you wanna ride with me? Unless you want to ride in the van, but Hinata probably ate a whole bunch of candy and might blow chunks" I laughed pointing at Hinata who has candy crumbs all over him. "Please, you'd be doing me a favor" Iwaizumi laughed and walked over to me. "Wrap your arms around my torso unless you want to fall off" I smirked changing the lens on both of my helmets.

I started my bike and she roared to life making me smirk. "You ready?" I asked and Iwa only tightened his grip on my torso. I drove slower than I usually do and Iwa eventually loosened his grip. I drove past the driveway because I was the first one here, so I went to the park and parked my bike.

"Sorry I don't like being the first one at the house. So I brought us to the park to hang out until they get home" I explained "that's fine, I didn't want to go there quite yet" Iwaizumi said leaning against a tree. I climbed the tree and looked down at Iwaizumi "hah, look at me I'm finally higher up that you Iwa" I smirked. Iwazumi 'tsked' then climbed up the tree and was face to face with me. "You got something against me wanting to be higher than you?" "yah, you're better short. If you were any taller it wouldn't be fun to pick on you" Hajime said getting closer.

Our lips touched and he pulled himself up to where his legs were on either side of me. "You taste sweet" he mumbled and I blushed. I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to me "are you saying you want more?" I asked and looked at his face which turned into different shades of red. "I'm kidding we both know you're not ready for that kind of thing," I said climbing higher. I looked down to see Iwaizumi looking down at his hands, so I decided to climb down instead of up.

 "Was I the first girl you held or are you just dying to have me in your arms again" I smirked and he pulled me down and kissed me. Of course, I'd kiss back, I pulled back "someone got a little daring" "yeah, there probably at the house now" Iwaizumi said climbing down. "Hajime! Catch!" I fell backward of the tree, but it wasn't the ground that I had landed on, thankfully he knew what catch meant. "That was a crazy trust exercise" I laughed  "please don't do that again you might actually hurt yourself."

We made it back home and the rest of the team was setting up futons to sleep on. "About time you guys came back," Keishin said pulling out his cigarettes and lighting one. "Sorry I went the longer route" I smiled. "You wanna come hang out in my room or stay out here with them?" I whispered. "Lead the way," Hajime said bowing lightly and I laughed.

We both went into my room and I sat on my bed while Hajime looked around. "Why don't you have any decorations or pictures in here?" Iwaizumi asked. "Well, this is my first permanent home. I've always moved around and I don't really unpack anything" I said pulling out a t-shirt from one of the boxes. "I'll help you unpack," Hajime said pulling out clothes from one of the boxes. "You don't have to. Plus that's my underwear and swimsuit box." I said watching him hold up a swimsuit. We both laughed and I played music on my radio I forgot I had.

We danced and laughed and unpacked everything from the boxes. "This looks much better than it did about two hours ago" Hajime nudged me. "Yah it actually feels like home now. I had forgotten about half of these decorations." I hugged Iwaizumi. Eventually, the boy hugged back, and I smiled against his chest.

 -Iwaizumi's Prov-

She's hugging me, shit what do I do? Hug back dummy, I wrapped my arms around her. She smiled at my chest, making my chest tighten. She's a very complicated book, written in a different language, but I'm willing to learn. I pull back looking at her slightly blushing face, damn she's really cute. How could anyone play her like that? Damn it Oikawa you're really going to pay. "Hajime?" my heart skipped two beats "Yah?" I calmly said. "I want ice cream, do you want some too?" she asked tugging on the hem of my shirt "sure" I followed the girl into the kitchen and she hummed as she pulled stuff out for the ice cream.

"She got me lovin' in the morning, got me singing in the pouring rain." I leaned against the doorway listening to her sing. Granted I didn't know the song but when she sang it was beautiful. "Got me wrapped around her finger, perfect in the palm of your hand, the message couldn't be much clearer like a metaphor of make-believe. Somebody wanna pinch me? Now I breathe in the end of this dream. Well, pardon my manners it's just somethin' about you turns me into a savage" I opened my eyes realizing it was a sexual song. She laughed as she watched me think about the lyrics she was singing.

I could feel my face heat up, dammit calm down. "What're you lookin' at savage?" I smirked. She walked up to me and put a hand on my chest "only looking at something good to eat" she winked and picked up a bowl of ice cream and walked away. I put a hand on my chest and my face couldn't be any redder.   

 "Hajime? Are you okay?" I turn to see Daichi and Sugawara, I only know their names because I've played against them. "I'm fine" I wheezed leaving the two confused about my actions. I know I usually don't act out that much but this girl is driving me crazy.

I had my ice cream in one hand while the other was on my forehead. I look up and Arashi busted through her bedroom door and into the living room she went. I followed wondering what bright idea she had this time.