Truth or Dare?

Arashi's outfit for dancing--^

-Normal Prov-

"Let's play truth or dare!" I yelled and everyone quickly sat in a circle. "Okay these are the rules, if you chicken out on a truth you're going to lose a piece of clothing. If you chicken out on a dare, you take a shot of vinegar with orange juice plus something decided by the group" I smirked. "Okay now let's play!"

We watched each person blush in embarrassment as they were asked who they liked. Shin looked at me and I grinned "Arashi, truth or dare" "Dare, try me big bro" I said crossing my arms. "I dare you to kiss Iwaizumi" I looked over at Hajime and winked I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my level. I kissed him slowly and I bit his bottom lip making him pull back in embarrassment. "Ok, Shin truth or dare?" "Try me, lil sis, dare" I laughed maniacally and looked at Suga who turned red on the spot not even knowing what I was going to say.

"Shin, I dare you to seduce Sugamama and you have to have a kiss in it" I smirked and Suga looked as if he was about to faint.

-Shin's Prov-

I looked at Arashi, how did I know she was going to do that? I look over a Suga who seems to be nervous as hell, but he looks adorable. I walk over to him and pushed him back, so he was laying on his back on the couch. I kissed his hand first, he was tense, I looked him in the eyes and then kissed his neck. "Okay-okay-okay!" I started laughing and looked at Hinata who was covering his eyes. I looked Suga who was red as hell but was relaxed I smirked which caused the setter to get more flustered than before.

"Okay, Yamaguchi! Truth or dare?" I looked at the boy who was nervous, to begin with. "T-t-truth" awe his cute when he's nervous but nothing compared to my curvy setter. "Well this is called a kiss, kill, and fuck. Your choices are Kiyoko, Arashi, and Yachi" I smirked.

-Normal Prov-

"I'd kiss Kiyoko......I'd kill Arashi.....A-a-and f-f-fuck Y-Yachi" Yamaguchi looked at the ground. I pretended to die and everyone laughed, even Iwaizumi. "Arashi I'm sorry!" Yamaguchi apologies "it's fine" "Arashi truth or dare?" I'm going to play it safe this time. "Truth" "What happened earlier today?" "Shit, sorry boys but it's getting hot in here" I took off my shirt chickening out on the question. "Damn Arashi's got abs!" Tanaka yelled. "She does!" Yamaguchi piped "okay guys I appreciate you admiring my abs but I chickened out so who'll be my victim?" I smirked.

"Daichi! Truth or dare?" I asked "dare" what can he chicken out on. "Wait here! I ran to my room and pulled out an old Indian outfit and ran back to the group. "Sawamura Daichi I dare you to wear this for the rest of the game until you're dared to wear something else" I smirked. Daichi strides towards me and took it and walked into the bathroom.

We waited for our captain to come out of the bathroom. "He's coming guys sit down!" I yelled. Daichi was blushing and I busted a gut while the others joined me. "Suga truth or dare?" "Truth" "Who do you like?" "Chicken!" Suga yelled. "Oh fuck Suga, Shin please prepare a shot. Guy's follow me" I walked down the hall with the team minus Shin and Suga. "Guy's I think Sugamama's being shy, let's give him two minutes of being a stripper. This is going to be funny as hell" I smirked and we all put our hand together and yelled.

"Oh Suga" I sang "you ready for your first half of chickening out?" "No, but give me it so I can get it over with." Suga sighed. Once he threw down the mix I decided to whisper what the group but mainly I decided for Suga to do. I turned off the lights and stood behind Shin "This is going to be interesting" Shin whispered.  

I plugged in my mini disco ball and played 'Tonight I'm fucking you' by Enrique Iglesias on the speakers. Suga started dancing slowly picking up the pace as the song went along. Suga strutted to Shin who was smirking at Suga. Suga took off his shirt and spread Shin's legs and then he blushed madly. He then grinded against my brother and all I could do was laugh at how my brother was completely embarrassed at the fact that Suga was hitting on him. Suga's moves were feminine like and I laughed and joined him on the table and started dancing.