You Know Everything

Keishin Ukai--^

I walked to the lunchroom to see all of the girls cooking breakfast. I sat on the counter watching them move around the kitchen fluently. "Looks like you guys have everything under control" I smiled. "Hai!" the girls yelled and smiled back. While everyone was eating breakfast I changed in the boy's bedroom. I pulled out a black t-shirt with red spandex. I slid on the spandex, then the door slid open. "I really need to remember to lock the door when I change" I mumbled looking at the person.

 "Arashi?" "Fuck," I said. I threw on my shirt and jumped out the window which thankfully was on the first story. I ran to my bike. I turned it on and jumped on it and driving away from the building capturing everyone in the lunchrooms attention. I drove to the only place I knew would at least get my mind off of the person who walked in on me.

"One more down here!"I yelled. The bartender slid a shot down the bar and landed in my hand. I threw it back knowing that he'll be here soon. The door flung open "Arashi! What in the hell!" I turned to see none other than Keishin Ukai. "I told you not to come to a bar ever again! And I knew I've heard that last name from somewhere, Kira Shin's your brother! Is that a reason you didn't come to Karasuno?" Ukai yelled at me. I welled up with tears knowing that he saved me. "You know everything, don't you? Don't tell Shin" I said looking into his eyes. "How many have you had?" Ukai asked looking at my empty shot glass. "Seven or eight shots plus about two four-horsemen a fireball and a mojito," I said looking at all the empty glasses behind me. "Ok, you can't go back looking like this. I'll put your bike in the back of my van, then you can take the day off. I'm assuming someone else has seen it" Ukai gestured to my back "I'm not the only one" he whispered to himself.

I sat shotgun while Ukai put my bike into the back. "Arashi, will you talk to me? Please? If you won't I'll talk to Shin and I will make him tell me everything" Ukai said looking at me. I looked at my red face knowing that it was from my alcohol consumption, "Ukai? I fucking hate this world. People are hurting, and it kills me to see that. I know that their life wasn't or isn't as bad as Shin and I's but I have to be there for them or they'll end up like me" I said looking at my trembling hands. "End up like you? You went to nationals in volleyball last year with your brother and nobody knew your names because you didn't tell anyone to write it down, you left your jersey number height and position filled out. You're like this for reasons I don't know" Ukai yelled as he sped to the gym.

I sat in silence waiting for him to calm down and regain his composure. "You know I'm going to have to move again, right?" I whispered. "No, you're going to see my grandpa. Maybe he can straighten out your shit." Ukai said gripping the steering wheel tightly. "Once we get there you need to go take a shower and brush your teeth. I'll meet you in the teacher's lounge afterward. You're going to tell me everything" he said pulling into the parking lot. "Keep the spotlight off of me will you?" I said unbuckling. I walked up to the school while Keishin ran to the front and called for a team meeting.

I ran into the bathroom, stripping out of all of my clothes. I walked over to the shower and stood there letting the water run down my body. "Fuck!" I yelled as I punched the wall leaving a dent in it. I kept punching it until I looked at my hand was stinging in pain. I fell to the floor crying, I curled up and cried. That's all I could do was cry, because I'm weak.

~Shin's Prov~

She drove off so something happened. I looked at everyone who was talking about the girl on the bike. I looked over at Bokuto who was all excited for some reason. "Kira? Are you okay?" Suga said putting a hand on my back. "I'm fine," I said standing up. I walked to the bedroom and grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom. The door opened again once I took off my shorts. "Suga? What are you doing?" I asked looking at him worried. "Shin you know you can talk to me, right? Later tonight will you talk to me? Alone?" Suga said blushing. "O-o-of course Suga!" I stuttered. Suga flashed a smile at me and walked out.

We were practicing blocking and hitting. I showed Hinata how to properly block, then Nishinoya took him to help him receive. "Kira, could you spike a couple of my tosses," Kageyama asked "Su-" "Team meeting in the lunchroom!" Coach Ukai yelled running to the doors. Coach Ukai then whispered stuff to the other coaches and they all shook their heads. I ran up to our bedroom to grab my towel that I left in the bedroom, and passed by the bathroom. "Fuck!" someone yelled then there was a huge thud afterward. Ukai shooed me off and I jogged down the hall and glanced back to see coach Ukai knocking on the door.

I found Suga and sat next to him. "We're talking about drills and how to improve on them," Suga said catching me up on what I missed. "Suga that's not why they called a team meeting" I whispered. Suga looked at me surprised "then wh-" "Someone's in the bathroom and they were yelling. I don't know who it is though" I whispered.

~Normal Prov~

Someone knocked on the door. I stayed on the floor not daring to move. "Arashi I'm coming in," Ukai said opening the door. He threw a towel onto my head which covered most of my body. Keishin turned off the water and examined the wall "Did you punch the wall?" he asked. "No~," I said curling up more. "Arashi at least gets some underwear on, then meet me down the hall," he said walking away. I stood up and dried off my body, then threw on some spandex and a tank top. I peeked my head out of the door to make sure there wasn't anyone in the hall except for Keishin. I followed him into the teacher's lounge and sat on a couch and he sat in a chair across from me. "Lock the door" I demanded, he got up and locked it.