August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 12

- Keira POV -

So today is the day that my baby turns 21 years old. For the life of me August would not let me plan anything for him. Every time I would he would find out and make me cancel it. It really made me upset but I got over it. If he doesn't want anything special for his birthday then he doesn't want anything.

As of right now I'm just waking up and August has me wrapped tightly in his arms and I can feel his morning wood on my ass. Only because it was his birthday I was going to handle his morning wood for him. First I would have to get out of his grip with out waking him up.

I squirmed my way out of his arms and he was still sleeping. My baby looks so good when he's sleeping. I rolled him on his back gently and then straddled him. I started to rub on his chest and he was finally starting to wake up. " Well G- "

" Shh. " I said putting my finger on his lips.

He nodded his head and then I started to kiss on him. I made me way down to his dick and took it out. I licked my lips and placed my lips around the tip. Ain't no better way to say Happy Birthday to man than waking him up with head right?

***

" Damn Ke you cooking breakfast too? " August said wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Baby it's your birthday and since you wouldn't let me plan anything it's the only thing that I can really do. " I said.

" I told you as long as I got you that's special enough. " he said kissing my neck.

" Yeah yeah yeah. " I said flipping a pancake over.

" Un-Uh. " he said.

" What? " I asked.

" You gone have to do this shit a little more sexier especially when you only in some boy shorts and sports bra. " he said grabbing my ass.

" I'll see what I can do. " I said starting to move my hips.

" There you go. " he smirked.

" Why every time we come over Keira ain't got no clothes on? " I heard Teanna asked which scared the hell out of me.

" How the hell did y'all get in? " August asked.

It was Teanna, Trey, Que, Issa, Tevin, Melanie, Laya, Lloyd, Bobby, and another one of August's good friend from NewOrleans named Kurt. I think.

" Did you forget you gave me a key? " Teanna asked waving her key around.

" Remind me to take that shit back. " August mumbled in my ear.

I giggled and then went back to cooking.

" Damn ma. What you cooking up in here? " Melanie asked walking over to me.

" Grits, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage , Pancakes, and I made August a fruit bowl. " I smiled.

" So you only cooked enough for you and Aug? " Lloyd asked.

" No I cooked plenty but I'm saying I only made August a fruit bowl. " I said.

" Oh okay. " Lloyd said.

" Baby I'm going to put some clothes on. So somebody watch the food for me. " I said.

" Aight. I got it. " August said removing his hands from around my waist but not before grabbing my ass.