August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 37

- August POV -

Keira think she can just throw some shit like that up in my face and everything is gone be okay? Hell nah. That shit hurt a nigga to the fucking core especially since it came from my own wife.

I got in my car and drove over to Lloyd's place. He was the only person that I could think of.

Once I got to his house I sat in the car for a few minutes before getting out. I swear Keira got me all the way fucked up like this shit got me so damn pissed off. I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. A few moments later the door opened and I seen Lauren in one of Lloyd's shirts.

" August what are you doing here? It's three something in the morning. Shouldn't you be at home with your wife and daughters? " she asked rubbing her eyes.

" Don't fucking worry about that. Where Lloyd at? " I asked.

Just thinking about Keira makes me mad.

" Excuse your attitude. I don't know what the fuck got you in a sour mood but you can tone it down and Lloyd is asleep. " she said rolling her eyes.

" Whatever man just move. " I said pushing past her and going into the house.

I walked up the stairs to Lloyd's bedroom and woke him up.

" August what the hell. " He said.

" I need to talk to you. " I said.

" Go home and talk to your wife man. " he groaned.

" You know what fuck you, fuck Lauren, and fuck Keira!! " I yelled storming out of his house.

I got in my car an drove to a bar. It was the only other place I could think of.

I was sitting in the bar and I was on my 5 Ciroc bottle and for some reason I just couldn't get as drunk as I wanted. I was only tipsy and that made me even more madder so I got in my car and drove to a club. I'm bout to tell ya how thirsty bitches is. I walked into the club in some basketball shorts and a tank top with some Nike slides and every time I turned around a girl was telling me I was sexy. SMH. These Atlanta hoes need some help.

I walked over to the bar in the club and had about two glasses of Brandy, 5 shots of Vodka, and 3 bottles of Ciroc and a nigga still wasn't drunk. Only tipsy so I decided to take my ass back home plus the club was closing anyway. It's like about 5 something now and I don't care.

I got into my car and sat there. Something is telling me not to drive and just call somebody to come and get me but I ignored that feeling. I cranked my car up and eased onto the busy highway to get home.

I'm started to think about Keira and what she said cause like I said that shit hurt me to the core. I turned up my music in my car and my album Testimony started to play. The song ' Ah Yeah ' played and it only put my mind on Keira even more.

By this time the music in my car was so damn loud you could hear it six lanes over in another car. While driving I started to go numb. I think the liquor that I drunk is starting to kick in. I was about 30 minutes away from home when my eyes started getting heavier and heavier.

Before I knew it my car came into contact with another car and the last thing I saw was bright headlights before I blacked out.

" Aye nigga. Wake ya ass up. " I heard a familiar voice say.

I groaned in agony and rolled over on my side.

" Yung' didn't I tell you to wake ya monkey ass up. " the voice said and I instantly shot up.