Chapter 10

Austin jumped into my bed and I sat in my spiny chair at my desk. I opened my laptop and went to pandora. my room was soon filled with music by various artists. I was trying to get Austin to sing again but so far, no luck.

"Hey what are you doing on Friday after school?" Austin sat up quickly and looked over at me.

"Um I thought you had a game on Friday?" I replied with a quizzical look on my face.

"No we don't have games on Friday anymore. Since we made it to the district play-offs we play on Saturday mornings." Austin's grin turned into a huge smile that stretched from ear to ear. He was proud of himself and he had every right to be. From what I saw yesterday they work their asses of every game.

"That's cool! Well then I guess I don't have any plans. Why what's up?"

"That new movie Endless Love comes out and I was wondering if you wanted to see it." He was already planning our second date. God he was the perfect person. There had to be something wrong with him. Or maybe he was just perfect. Nothing wrong just a genuinely perfect person.

"I would love to Austin." I looked at him and bit my lip. He was already staring at me. The way he carried himself, his presence in general. He was just perfect. I don't know how many times I could say it but he was absolutely perfect.

I walked over to my bed and plopped at the foot of it. I was looking around my room and noticed how empty it was.

"My room looks so boring. I need art and pictures and decorations." Austin began laughing hysterically at me.

"Your face was so frickin' adorable Jess! You looked really annoyed and sad and determined all at the same time." I was amused by the way Austin struggled to get a sentence out because he was laughing so hard. I began laughing with him noticing my weird quirks amused him.

"Sorry when I put my mind towards something it usually occupies my thoughts. OH! Wait a second."

I got up and walked towards my closet. I pulled out a box and began looking through it. I was throwing things on the floor, on the bed, and all over my room.

"Whoa Jess you okay? " Austin grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah I just really need to find something." I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I went into our little harry potter room under the stairs and pulled out a huge box. I carefully carried the big box back to my room and placed it on my floor.

"It's gotta be in here." I mumbled while ripping the box open. I pulled out a big picture frame and smiled cheekily at Austin.

"What is it?" Austin asked through a bright smile.

"It's my most prized possession. I have had this since I was 4 years old." I turned the frame towards Austin as he placed his hand over his mouth and laughed cutely.

"Wait a second is that yours?" He asked happily while grabbing the frame out of my hands. Austin was holding a frame that had my cheerleading uniform from kindergarten. It was blue red and white with blue and red pom poms and a white sparkly cheerleading bow. It would probably fit my thigh now that I've grown up but I still loved it.

"YEAH! I love that thing so much. I cant believe I didn't think about it earlier." Austin grabbed the hammer off my desk and put a hook in to the wall where he carefully hung the picture. He stepped back and admired the frame with me. I put my arms around his waist as a way to say thank you in return he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.

"That looks really nice Austin. You put it in a perfect spot to." My aunt admired from the doorway. She didn't seem to dislike the fact that we were intertwined with each other. I slowly let go and walked towards the door.

"I know right! Isn't he amazing." I said while turning to Austin.

"He's okay." My aunt replied jokingly.

"The food is here. Come and eat."

Austin and I walked down the stairs and grabbed the food. We sat at the counter and watched my mom and my aunt walk into my moms office. Austin looked at me with a confused face and I just shrugged my shoulders. I got up and walked to the fridge.

"Do you want anything to drink? Like some tea made by yours truly." I smiled goofily while grabbing 2 cups.

"Why yes I would love that!" Austin gave me a similar goofy face and laughed. We finished dinner and it was pretty late.

"Hey it's almost midnight. I think I should get home before my mom freaks out." Austin looked at me with a disappointed expression. It was like he was regretting leaving me. I loved every second of it.

"Yeah my mom is gonna tell me to go to sleep when ever she walks out of the office." Austin laughed and pulled me into him. We were standing at the front door embracing until I looked up and pulled his face down to mine. I carefully placed my lips over his and waited. As he moved towards my lips I pulled away and whispered in his ear.

"Thanks for staying for dinner and hanging my picture. I couldn't have asked for a better day." I caught his stunned gaze and waited for his reaction. He smiled and grabbed my back. He pushed our bodies closer together and forcefully kissed me. I grabbed the hair at the bottom of his head as a sign that I liked what he was doing. He pushed me up against the door and traced his tongue against my bottom lip practically begging for entrance. In no time at all I granted him access while his tongue explored all the sweet spots. we fought for dominance until I was sadly struck down. Our lips moved in such synchronized patterns. We were cut off abruptly by my mom's office door swinging open. We shuffled away from each other and turned red.

"Well thank you for having me again and I will talk to you later." Austin leaned in one more time and placed a delicate kiss on my cheek. He waved at my aunt and mother and was gone.

The rest of the night was about my mom and aunt praising Austin's mannerisms and how much of a gentle man he was to me. They 100% approved of Austin and that's all I want. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I changed and jumped into my bed. Still smiling because of tonight, I looked up at the picture Austin hung and giggled knowing I actually found a good guy with zero flaws. The second my face hit the cool pillow I was out like a light. I drifted off to a deep and well need sleep.