Chapter 11

Sunday was pretty basic. Austin and I texted all day and that's about it. I went downstairs and talked with my aunt. When Austin and I were admiring the picture he hung she took a picture of us. It was at the perfect moment too. Austin's eyes were closed while he placed a gentle kiss on my head. I took the camera and went to Walgreens. I was standing around for a while so I decided to go through the pictures. I found some old pictures of me right before I left Florida and then my eyes came upon a priceless picture.

"DEENA you sneaky little chit you!" I called my aunt and began discussing the picture. It was Austin and I. Sitting in the living room on the couch right after dinner. My aunt must have sneaked the picture through the glass door of my moms office. I decided to print them all out. I called Austin and told him about the pictures. I stopped by his house since it was on the way and showed him.

"The pictures are perfect! I love them." Austin looked in amazement as he caught my gaze.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I made doubles." I smirked at Austin as he pulled me in for hug. I smiled into his chest letting him know how happy I was. I have honestly never felt more content ever than right there at that moment in Austin's arms. He was something special and I planned on keeping him forever.

******************************************

I returned home and showed my aunt and mom the pictures that were developed. I went into our little harry potter room and grabbed some picture frames for the photos. I placed the one of Austin an I on the couch at my bedside table and hung the others. I was going to fill up a wall with pictures of friends and family. I went to shower and curled up for bed.

The next morning I was shocked to see multiple notifications on my instagram app. I saw that there was 5 new pictures of me 65 new likes and 42 new followers. I wondered why but I saw that Austin had posted the pictures of us and some of the ones Alex took of us at the football game. Some comments were really nasty but I just assumed they were from fake accounts Alexis created just to mess with me. But more comments and followers soon started to flood in and I was becoming more confused.

It was only 9 months old and my instagram account had over 1200 followers in a matter of minutes. I brushed it off and decided to get dressed. I wore a red tan and crème moose sweater from Abercrombie with black leggings brown riding boots and crème colored scarf. I used a brown over the shoulder purse and put my hair in a top knot bun. I grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

"Good morning lovely! How did you sleep?" My aunt greeted as she placed a bowl of fruit salad in front of me.

"Really good actually. Hey you wanna know something weird?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Okay well Austin put up some pictures of us yesterday and a lot of people followed me, liked the pictures, and commented on them. I have over 1500 followers now. Some comments are absolutely adorable and some are just horridly disgusting." I showed my aunt the pictures and some comments and she looked just as confused as I did.

"Well look at Austin's instagram. Maybe that'll help?" I planned to but later in the day. I finished my breakfast and headed for my car. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Austin and Alex having a very intense discussion.

"Hey guys is everything okay?" I asked confused while closing the door. Austin looked at Alex and gave him 'the look'. the same look he gave Robert before leaving me in 3rd when the whole alexis drama started.

"Oh nothing just arguing about my shoes. Alex always takes them without permission and I wanted to talk to him about it." Austin replied with an unsure voice.

"Austin you wouldn't hide anything from me would you?" I asked with my hands on my hips and a raised eyebrow. I meant business and he knew it.

"O-of course not Jess why would I lie to my girlfriend?" He tried to sound sure of himself but alex convinced me by his looks that Austin was hiding something.

"Fine don't tell me Austin." I replied while turning around and walking away without the boys.

"Jess wait please. JESSICA!" I stopped where I was and waited for him to catch up.

"I want the truth Austin. Now." I looked him in the eye and he stayed quiet. I pushed past him and he grabbed my wrist.

"Jess please listen. I want to tell you but I don't think I should. It would save a lot of heartache if I didn't tell you. It's nothing bad but I just can't do it." Austin was pleading and I wanted to believe him but if we were going to be in a committed relationship then we need to meet halfway.

"Austin I'm your girlfriend. Why can't you tell me this 'big Secret'"? I put air quotes around the words big secret to let him know nothing was too big for me to handle.

" Jess please just trust me. Please." Austin was begging but I couldn't let it go that easily. I continued to walk past him till he came to.

"God dammit Jessica!" He yelled while running after me picking me up and carrying me to his car. He put me in the passenger seat and ran to the drivers side.

"Austin what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled while trying to open the door.

"I'm telling you everything." He replied sternly while backing out of the parking space and driving away from the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OKAY GUYS I NEED YOU TO COMMENT OR VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. JUST SO IM NOT WASTING MY TIME AND ALSO TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS LIKE IT. SO AFTER 30 READS OR 5 VOTES I'LL UPDATE.

XOXOX :*