Chapter 22

Song Of The Chapter:Give Me Love By Ed Sheeran

~Austin~

I was finally going to be with Jessica again. I needed her. I was in love with her. I couldn't profess my love for her any more than I already had. It was all happening so fast that I had completely forgot we were in her house in her living room and she was mine again. I wanted to prove to her that we didn't need sex to make our relationship real. I pushed myself away from her and looked down. I placed my hands on either side of her and looked into her eyes. She gave me a quizzical stare and I just shook my head. I bit my lip and chuckled softly.

"I don't think we should do this right now. Believe me I want to ALOT but our relationship is more than that. I want to prove to you that I love you so much more than this."

"I know you do Austin. Trust me I saw the necklace. I saw the Instagram pictures with all the people you've met over the 2 months and you're always wearing the necklace. I know you do because I got calls almost every night from your mom asking me to talk to you because you weren't being..... Austin anymore. I could see the sparkle in your eyes dull when you were telling me goodbye. I saw that same sparkle re-ignite when we kissed. I know you love me Austin. I need you to know that I love you too. I'm in love with you Austin Mahone. I don't care if the whole world hears it. I'll shout it from a rooftop I'll yell it from the top of the tallest building anywhere. I'm in love with Austin Carter Mahone." I looked at her face and kissed her lips slightly. She moved her hands up to my face and stroked my cheek softly.

"I love you more than anything in this world. You are my world Jessica Paige Taylor." I pulled her towards the bed and sat her on my lap. I put my head in between her shoulder and neck and closed my eyes. She raked her fingers through my hair and pushed me back on the bed. She Curled up into my chest and traced her fingers over my stomach. I cannot even begin to explain my need for this. I didn't realize how much I needed her or this.

"God I missed this so much. Being able to lay in your arms. Not worried about anything except you being able to hear my heartbeat. This is jut perfect. I love you Austin." She interlocked our fingers together and placed a small kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you more Jess. I was afraid I would never get to hold you again. Or that I wouldn't be able to kiss you anymore. I was afraid I couldn't smell your perfectly sweet scent anymore. You don't even realize how much I missed this." I pulled her closer into me and sighed heavily. I was happy again. I could honestly be happy again because I had Jessica in my arms. Soon enough we were both asleep and it was a well needed rest. It didn't last long due to the freak thunder storm that came out of nowhere. A huge lightning strike lit up the room and a booming crash of thunder soon followed. I felt Jessica jump awake and it made me smile. I pulled her in tightly and rubbed her back.

"It's okay I'm here. I got you Jess."

I smiled at my words because I did have her. I got to hold her again and it was amazing. There was a huge crash of thunder and a loud crashing sound. I looked out of Jessica's window and noticed a tree in her front yard had snapped. It was going to fall on the power line right next to it so I just threw the blanket over our heads and buried her head into my chest. The power line snapped and we were in complete darkness like the rest of the neighborhood. I laughed when I noticed Jess' grip tighten on my arm.

"It's okay the power line just snapped. We're gonna be okay."

"What about our moms? How are they holding up?"

"Good question. Should we call them?"

"Yeah just to check on them." I grabbed my phone of the night stand and called my mom. She sounded normal but you could tell she was worried about me.