Chapter 26

Song of the chapter: Heartbreak Holiday By: MKTO

~Austin~

I woke up at 10:30a.m and saw Rocco asleep on the bed next to mine. I dreamt that I was home in Texas with Jessica and waking up to this sad reality made me fall back on my bed and groan heavily.

"What's wrong babe? No cuddles last night?"

Her voice sounded like nails on a chalk board. I rolled my eyes and flipped onto my stomach.

"Get out of my room Camilla who even let you in?"

"How about no? we have a reservation at that sushi place at noon so you need to get up. And why does it matter who let me in?"

I groaned into my pillow and got up to go to the bathroom. As I was passing by Camilla I answered her question.

"So I can tell that person to keep you out of here. I'll be ready so you can get out and go back to your hotel now. Goodbye."

She clicked her tongue and walked out of the hotel room. I heard a soft groan outside the bathroom and knew Rocco was awake.

"Austin I know you don't like her but can't you be civil?"

"Rocco did you not hear what she said in the truck yesterday?"

"No what happened?"

"She called Jessica a dumb bitch and was stating that I had no choice but to 'love her' I have a choice and this isn't it man. She took it too far."

"Bro I'm so sorry. I'll talk to Maggie tomorrow and straighten things out."

"Thanks man. But I was thinking. Do you remember Jess talking About wanting to be an actress?"

"Yeah. so?"

"Well I was hoping you could talk to Jeff or Sarah and set up a little meeting? I asked her if she'd want me to get her a role on one of their shows but she said no. She did say that she would be open to meeting them though."

"And that would put her on the charts. So you could "date" her earlier! Dude that's perfect! I'll call Jeff right now!"

"Thanks Rocco!"

And just like that Rocco stepped out of the room and called Jeff. I think he set something up because he threw around dates and times and setteled for one Jeff proposed and said it was perfect. I hopped in the shower and washed my body and hair. When I got out I got dressed and trudged to the door. I grabbed some sunglasses and a hat and put them on as I walked towards the car.

My "date" with Camilla would start soon and I had to be in love. So I'm going to request an outside table to keep the sunglasses on, so I can roll my eyes and give her what ever face I want to and look happy.