Chapter 7

A/N: If you guys would vote this story up and also comment and tell me what you think I would really appreciate it! Thx xoxox :*

Friday finally arrived and it was time for school. I went to my closet to find something to wear to the game tonight, but I couldn't find anything to wear that matched my school colors. I decided to put a white long sleeved shirt with blue jeans on. I slipped on my tan moccasins and decided to paint my nails blue. It was a very pathetic attempt but I tried. I put my hair in a side swept fishtail braid and tied the bottom with a blue ribbon. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I saw a note on the counter from my mom.

"Jess, had to go into work early. There's waffles in the freezer have fun at the game and don't do anything I wouldn't do. love mom."

Well it's a good thing I set my alarm a little earlier today. As I was waiting for my breakfast to finish cooking, my phone began to ring. It was Austin.

"Hey Jess how'd you sleep?"

"Great! How about you?"

"Good. I was actually wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"Um sure what's up?"

"Well I think we should talk about it over coffee. If you want I could pick you up and we could go to Starbucks? My treat."

"Yeah that sounds great. I'll text you my address."

"Okay thanks Jess see you soon."

I hung up the phone and decide to give my waffles to my dog Koda. I figured I could buy some food at Starbucks. I texted Austin my address and gave myself a little more time to try and fix my outfit. soon enough I heard a car horn and looked out my window. Austin's fancy range rover was in my driveway and he was waiting patiently for me to come down stairs.

"Good morning beautiful!" Austin greeted me with a warm smile as I got into the car.

"Good morning Austin." I replied quietly while looking away trying to hide the huge smile on my face. I've never had so much positive attention from someone before and I couldn't hide it.

"Are you okay Jess?" Austin seemed really concerned with my short response. I was being vague for a reason. I didn't want to show him how easily he made my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah I'm fine I was just... thinking." I was going to let it all out and tell him everything. About how he made me feel how much I regret not kissing him last night. Everything. I'm glad I mustered up enough self-control to hold it in for a little while.

"Well what were you thinking about? If it's about the almost kiss last night..."

"No! It's not about that I was just thinking about what I was going to get at Starbucks."

We pulled into the Starbucks drive thru and he just looked at me. It was almost like he knew I was trying to hide something. It wasn't that I tried to hide something. I was going to tell him eventually but I just couldn't find the right words.

"Jess. Come on. You can tell me. Was it about last night?"

"Well sort of. But it's not bad. I just can't quite sort out the entire story." I saw him turn the look of worry into a look of sad or despair. I wanted to just tell him. I didn't want to place words into a sentence to make it sound ok. I just wanted to tell him.

"Okay. Well do you know what you want?"

"yeah just a Grande caramel Frappuccino." I was going to get some food too but since Austin was paying and our little discussion made me a little sick I was fine without a muffin.