v

***Trailer included of my favorite trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" film. I'd recommend for you to watch the video above if you want to feel inspired to read some more chapters about the tasks of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Enjoy! (The trailer is not of my possession, it was made by Kevin Murphy on Youtube entitled: "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Modern Trailer".)

"THE BEGINNING"

Two weeks had passed, and life at Hogwarts continued: There were murmurs about what the first task of the Triwizard Tournament could be

Two weeks had passed, and life at Hogwarts continued: There were murmurs about what the first task of the Triwizard Tournament could be. And many students of Hogwarts had become customary that everyone, specifically Slytherins were to wear a badge with the face of Cedric Diggory. But Slytherins wouldn't support a Hufflepuff because he was their school's champion. The catch is that when Harry Potter is around, the badge would turn into Harry's face with the words "POTTER STINKS" above it.

Alana Wallace frowned at this deeply as she saw Harry Potter stroll by, being laughed at by Slytherin students. He wasn't so happy about it either, but she continued to walk down to the entrance of Hogwarts - where she continued through the halls towards the library, to Neville and her Arithmancy studies. Alana walked up the library steps, and glared up to the ceiling of the room, the walls were covered in bookshelves and the bookshelves were stacked with books - yet it still amazed her. She saw Neville's brunette scalp behind towers of books as she passed an aisle. She walked towards the table and noticed that he was reading a book about numerology for the third time this year.

"Must be a sell-out," she sat beside Neville in the chair at the table. Alana looked through the books that had been stacked.

"Oh, yeah," Neville smiled absentmindedly, continuing to read the book. Neville Longbottom and Alana Wallace had been working on Arithmancy and numerology calculations for the past week, as Professor Vector had assigned loads of homework, as well as two essays about "Arithmancy's Past and Present", and another essay to be titled "Arithmancers and Beyond".

Alana searched throughout the towers of books, looking at the titles, she paused at a book: "Arithmancers, Arithmancy's Weilders." She very carefully grabbed the book from beneath perhaps twenty other books. "That's the third time you've read that book, Neville. Shouldn't you get started on atleast one of the essays?"

Neville nodded to Alana's words, closing his book and stacking it on one of the towers of books. Once he did picked up a book, "Origins of Arithmancy," he pulled out some parchment and gave Alana a page. "Thanks," she nodded. She pulled out a pen and ink and began to dot down the names of Arithmancers that her book has listed, as well as some information about each, and Alana was mumbling the words she wrote. "Bridget Wenlock — the first to discover magical properties in the number seven ... Septima Vector ... current Arithmancy professor at Hogwarts ..."

"What?" Neville looked up from his book to the Hufflepuff girl whom was mumbling words that he could barely comprehend.

"Hm?" Alana hummed, and noticed that she was mumbling her notes. She looked back at Neville, and nodded a quick "Sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. I mumble a tad as well."

"Oh," Alana nodded. Both of the Hogwarts students worked until the library became completely silent, and the moon had risen. They had finished each of their two essays for Arithmancy, and were placing the stacks of books back in their recommended shelves.

"Alana?" Neville asked just as she was placing back the last book. She turned to him, as though waiting for Neville's questioning. "Do you think that Harry Potter actually entered his name in the Goblet of Fire?"

Alana was taken aback by this. That event was roughly two weeks ago, Neville could've asked her that earlier. "That was quite a time ago, but ... no, Neville. I don't think he did."

"I don't either," Neville added to her disliking of the event. He made a face that was easily recognizable as him iconically being confused. "Overall, I don't like the idea of the Triwizard Tournament. I've heard of stories from the older students, like George and Fred, previous tasks were horrid."

"Oh," Alana sighed. She was packing up her parchment, and quills, but she paused. "I'm not fond of the tournament either. But the Goblet of Fire was just the beginning." And she exited the library to her dormitory, leaving the boy aghast.