lxxxv

"CALL HIM"

The Wallaces were arriving at the Malfoy Manor for a dinner to discuss the future joining of their two houses between their youngest's — Draco and Alana

The Wallaces were arriving at the Malfoy Manor for a dinner to discuss the future joining of their two houses between their youngest's — Draco and Alana. It was the hours just before sunset, and the manor's surroundings were as dark and gloomy as ever, the sky with the grayest of clouds were the moonlight just behind them, shining through.

The Wallaces were sitting together in one of the Malfoys' sitting rooms, each with a drink of their preference on the closest table to them. Aronn, a surprisingly tall beaker of a Firewhiskey — Maurice, with a skinny chalice of an apparent Elf-made Sherry — Alana, just a simple Butterbeer.

The Malfoys were sitting in corresponding chairs opposite of them, a wooden table with a glass top separating the two families. The Malfoys had their own respective drinks: Lucius, a Gin. Narcissa, a Red currant Rum. Draco, a Dragon Barrel Brandy. Lucius Malfoy handed off the rum to his wife, then was just about to sit in his chair, when suddenly the door to the sitting room swung open with an almost thunderous crash.

Lucius Malfoy stood up instantly, and every person turned to see who had caused the ruckus —

Bellatrix, with a wicked look in her eye, "The Malfoys, Wallaces! I have news of someone special in our midst. A possible Harry Potter that should interest you... Come, come!"

With that the two families looked at each other in horror and astonishment but quickly followed the witch who was practically skipping down the hall, towards the front-side of the manor's halls. "Draco, you want to see this for yourself. You won't get it unless you see it with your own eyes. Just come and see."

She opened some doors to a room off of a hallway, with a flick of her wand, and pulled a brunette boy off of the floor by his hair, his face was horribly disfigured. Alana looked from the back of their families, through the gaps between them. She was shocked, perhaps that boy was Harry, but there were two others that she definitely recognized — Hermione and Ron who were being held captive by some Snatchers.

The families entered in the room, the Malfoys standing directly in front of the supposed Harry Potter who was in the clutches of Bellatrix, and the Wallaces were to the right of the Malfoys, as they had no business or say in what happens at Malfoy Manor.

"Well?" Bellatrix questioned Draco on the appearance of the boy.

"I-I can't be sure," Draco stuttered.

His father walked towards him, drink in his right and his son's back neck in his left, "Draco, look closely, son. If we were the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord ... everything would be forgiven. All-all would be as it was, you understand?"