xxxix

"THE RETURN TO THE WALLACE MANSION"

The car ride to the Wallace mansion was dreadfully quiet, the only sign of communication was how Maurice Wallace would stare at her husband and their child, as if one of them had something to say

The car ride to the Wallace mansion was dreadfully quiet, the only sign of communication was how Maurice Wallace would stare at her husband and their child, as if one of them had something to say. But neither did at the time until Alana Wallace spoke up, rather suspicious of the early dismissal from the hospital, "The letter that was send Doctor Paddlewinn did not provide a decent explanation as to why I was taken out of the hospital earlier than anticipated. Why exactly was I?"

Both parents turned their heads toward their daughter, both seemed to share the same reaction to her question: emotionless and still. "Your mother and I decided not to ever reveal the truth during the present-time. You know how secretive our family is, Alana, surely you would have figured all of this out by now," Aronn Wallace spoke up while crossing his legs swiftly and resting his arm on the cushion of the seats nearby his head.

Alana Wallace sighed, "You didn't answer the only question I asked," she opened her eyes yet again, staring at her father as if he had committed a serious crime. The Hufflepuff girl softened her gaze, but she then looked to her mother who had a look cast onto her face that seemed to portray the feeling of astonishment. She continued, "I do not mean to act cruel or defying, but - neither of you directly answer my questions ... neither of you take my actions or beliefs as serious as I would expect for either of you to react."

Maurice Wallace stared at her daughter who had now been staring at the floor of the limousine. The woman's eyebrow heightened slightly, as if to question this possible outburst, "Alana - what more do you expect from us? We both have allowed for you to attend Hogwarts for one more year and we intend to allow you to attend for the rest of your education. In addition to that we've granted your request of being treated at St. Mungos. Reconsider your situation, Alana, before you overlook the possibilities of you are now able to achieve."

"But -" Alana started to say before being cut off her father who wore a very stern face of disapproval and disappointment.

"No! There are to be no more exceptions to your speech," he hissed. Aronn Wallace eyes had now been widened as if this situation in entirety had been the last straw of his anger. His eyes dimmed, and then sighed, "This is all too much, Alana. We've just dismissed you earlier from the hospital, let's discuss this later: it is already too late enough in the day for this. I'll have one elf send you the dinner that your mother and I had from two hours ago."

The Hufflepuff girl stayed silent for bit, covering her mouth, clearly stressing. Alana blinked deeply, her eyes becoming droopy with tiredness; going to her quarters, eating her dinner silently, and falling asleep had been a wondrous concept for the girl - so she complied: "Alright. I was wondering about going around London, if that is alright - I just want to explore the shops, the tours, - everything. Maybe even I could go to Diagon Alley, look around, and then purchase items upon your verification."

Aronn Wallace paused and then nodded, "That seems reasonable considering the fact that you have been cooped up in that hospital like a hen. You may, but I'll have one of my guards come with you."

Alana groaned, "But father! Do you expect me to go around shopping for clothes in Diagon Alley for clothes and whatnot with a bodyguard by my side? I'm a girl!"

"Yes, Alana, we understand that you are indeed a girl. And you are our girl," Maurice Wallace smiled widely as she patted her daughter on her back and bringing her close for a small hug. "So that's why we have people to protect you, so you don't get hurt. Don't you understand, dear?"

"Yes, of course. I guess company of some guard would be ... manageable," Alana concluded. "I love you both, I hope you both know that." Just as she had finished her sentence and stared out the sentence: Aronn Wallace smiled slightly, clutching his wife's hand moderately.

The limousine approached the gates of the Wallace property, and just as it would appear that the front of the car would crash into the gate, the gate opened: welcoming the Wallace family members to their home.