lxxvi

"A HOGSMEADE TRIP"

A little more over two months had passed since then

A little more over two months had passed since then. Nothing much had happened either, just the accidental glances from across the hallways and classrooms. But those accidental glances were broken when our own Hufflepuff averted her eyes away from her fellow students. The one person who she could be allowed to talk to and spend time with would be around Jayden Brooks, and any other affiliated students, like Draco Malfoy, who she talked with on her break and who was known as her fiancée to a very select few.

Alana Wallace and Jayden Brooks made it to the entrance of Hogsmeade, and were still walking on the main road of the small town. She asked, "So, why are we going to the Hogs Head again?"

"Because I said I would meet some people there," Brooks responded shortly.

"Yeah, but to who?"

He sighed, paused , and pulled the two of them off to a side road, where they continued to walk, "Some of the other students who were in my common room."

"Slytherins?" she asked. "I dont know any, ... except for you."

"And?"

Alana finally came to the realization, but they turned the corner: It was Draco Malfoy with Zabini and Goyle who were standing out in the front of the Hogs Head Inn. They were talking amongst themselves, but Brooks called out, "Hey guys," and they all turned their heads to look down the road.

"Why'd you bring a Hufflepuff with you?" Goyle called out in response.

Zabini retorted, "I heard she's your girlfriend."

"Nevermind that," Brooks laughed their words off, grabbed the two of them, rather aggressively, "let's go inside."

And so they did, with Alana and Draco following them through the Hogs Head Inn's door. The inside of it was dark and gloomy, perfect for this group, of course. But they put in their drink and food orders, and had enough time to make conversation.

Draco interrupted the conversation of the table, "Alana, I saw something in Honeydukes' window I thought you might like."

"Oh really?" Alana was actually surprised. "Like what?"

"Something."

"Well, let's see then," she sat up.

They walked together through Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes. Alana looked to Draco next to her, "So, what was this item you think that I'd like?"