Chapter 1

Your POV
I wake up. 'Yay another day of hell' I thought to myself. I slowly get up and get dressed. I walk downstairs to see a note from my mom.
'Sorry Sweetie. I had something at work. I won't be home for a couple days. Your stepdad will watch you though. Anyways, have a good day at school, and don't forget to smile. Love, Mom.'
Yeah right. I look at the clock it says 7:55. I quickly scramble out the door or else Id be late! I run to the bus stop, but the bus had already left. 'Looks like I'll be walking. The days off to a great start' I think. Then I sprint off to school.

~school~

I get there just as the bell rings. I hurry off to my first class.
"Good morning guys." My first period science teacher Dr. Geller (If you get the reference leave it in the comments) says to all of us.
Then the principal walks in with a kid in all black. He whispers something in Mr. Geller's ear and then walks out leaving the kid.
"Well class looks like we have a new student. Meet Nico Di Angelo. Why don't you take an empty seat." He says.
Nico looks around the room, I follow his gaze and realize there's only one empty seat, next to me. He walks over and sits down. "Hi" He says to me.
I mumble a hi back. I'm not one for people.

~lunch~

I walk to my locker to put some books away and then head to the cafeteria. I'm not hungry so I just sit at one of the tables and wait for lunch to be over.
Then of course Julie (Sorry if that's your name, change it something else) had to walk over. "Oh (Y/N), why are you still here? I thought you killed yourself." She said to me.
"I wouldn't give you the satisfaction." I replied. This girl is SOO annoying and is a total slut.
"Ooh demi-girls fighting back" she says.
"Demi-girl?" I ask. Then the new boy, Nico steps in.
"Hey (Y/N) Can you show me around the school?" He asks.
"Ooh two demigods in one day! This will be the best lunch ever!" Then she turns into an emposai.
"What the-" then Nico pulls out a sword and turns her to golden dust. "We need to run. NOW!" He grabs my hand and pulls me away.
We keep on running and running and somehow we end up in a forest with a bunch of monsters chasing us.
One emposai, 2 hellhounds, and 3 dracane. I don't know how I know what they're called but I do.
"Where are we going?" I ask. "Somewhere safe. It's just up ahead." I see an archway that reads 'Camp Half-Blood' weird. I then trip on the root of a tree, which is just enough for the hellhounds to get me, they tear their claws into my stomach, then another bites, I can feel the ribs cracking as it does so. I scream. My vision starts to blur and the last thing I see is Nico killing all the monsters.