Chapter 17

So my friend is also writing a Will solace x reader and well you should read it. So yeah.....

(Y/N) POV
I woke up. I was on a plane. Shit. Shit.
I think I'm gonna die!!! I look at Will. He's asleep. I am freaking out.
He woke up I feel better now. He looks kinda worried...oh well. I'm better now. I hope he's not pissed...

"(Y/N) are you ok?!" He asked worriedly.

I nodded slowly. "Y-yeah. When did we get on?"

Will checked his phone. "Bout 7 hours ago. We have 5 more, do you want another sedative or are you gonna be ok?" He asks, kinda sounding like a doctor or therapist or something.

"S-sedative p-please." I respond. I would NOT be able to last 5 more hours on a plane while be conscious.

"Ok. I'll order you a drink and put it in That. Why don't you go to the bathroom now, you must be dying since you haven't gone since the hotel."

He was right. I needed to go Bad. I get out of my seat and go to the bathroom. Oh gods it's so tiny! What if the plane goes down while I'm in here?! I quickly do what I need to do and get back to my seat. I get buckled and find a (f/d) (favorite drink) sitting on the tray table.

"I already put the sedative in there. All you have to do is drink it." He informs me.

I quickly drink it, eager to pass out and be done with this plane. Soon I fall into a dream-less sleep.

I know it's short but this is the best I can do right now. I've been so busy lately. I'll try to update more. I really need ideas!!