Chapter 19

Wills POV

Leo was still passed out by the time we woke up that morning. (Y/N) and I decided to sneak out and go on a date together for breakfast. We found a local cafe and read through the menu. Just as we were about to order everything went black. "(Y/N)!!!" I screamed her name before I couldn't anymore.

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)" I heard Will scream as my world started to fade to black. 

••••

I eventually woke up. I didn't recognize my surroundings. At all. I tried to move but I noticed that my hands and feet were shackeled and chained by iron. "WILL?!?!" I screamed frantically for the love of my life, but to no avail. I began to worry. I could barely make out a figure enter the room.

"My sweet (Y/N) quiet down. You'll awake your roommates." I heard a sweet soothing voice say. "You'll soon find out you do not want them awake. However, if you do not believe me, I can wake them to show you," the voice continued. The figure moved a bit. 

I screamed out in pain. It felt as though I was being stabbed in the head with rusty nails.

"You see, (Y/N), they're meant to infest your mind. I will find what you're most afraid of. I will ruin you (Y/N)," the voice spoke the words so soothingly that it almost calmed me down.

••••

It has been three months, at least that's if im getting three meals a day. I don't eat it. I've lost so much weight and have become very weak. The torture is the worst of it. Four times a day I get a visitor who cuts me open or breaks my bones. I can barely picture Will in my mind, but the hope that he's still alive and going and that I may one day see him again is what keeps me going. Suddenly light floods through the room.

"(Y/N)!"